Week 14: Jaguars @ Titans :: The Crossroads

VY-FTW

the fundamental identity of this team is one that absolutely never, ever, ever rises to the occasion. this is a game we've basically dominated outside of 3 turnovers and one play of ours that should have been a turnover but was instead a jacksonville touchdown. but that's what this team does: find ways to blow it.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

So who should get fired next?  

Daley shouldn't ever be on the field. 

Miscommunication by Tanny. 

Then the Haley's comet, Derrick fumbles. 

We likely only get a FG for rest of the game. Lol 

Fun times. 

Fisher 2.0 Vrabel even though no one here is gonna admit it for another 5 years.  lmao

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

From a pure roster perspective, I don't think this is as clear of a win as most Titans fans do. I think the Jags are better than their record and we're worse than ours.

I think we're better coached and have an established culture.

Sorry but they Jags are not good. I mean they got absolutely smashed off Detroit last week. We aren’t great but fully healthy we are better than Jacksonville. 

1 minute ago, TitanSS said:

From a pure roster perspective, I don't think this is as clear of a win as most Titans fans do. I think the Jags are better than their record and we're worse than ours.

I think we're better coached and have an established culture.

Exactly. We are not a well built roster. This team isn’t good and hasn’t been good. Finally getting exposed.

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Zay dropped a would be TD earlier….

Fans have too many "shoulda, woulda, couldas" when it comes to football. Been trying to make this argument forever on here, but fans only ever see them as "shoulda, woulda, coulda" when the outcome is against their team. When it's in their favor it's just their team being better.

One score games are decided by one play all the time.

• Like 1