Week 14: Jaguars @ Titans :: The Crossroads

VY-FTW

Going in I had getting pressure on the QB a huge Key...   I also was not expecting Burks, Autry, Long and Fulton to be out.   I ended up not watching any plays from the Philly game.  No reason. This game will be all about emotion.  Will we play with any drive. Or will we go out and just go through the motions allow them to execute plays.  If they Jags gain confidence early it could be a long game.  IF we show early that we are the better team, then teams like the jags just fold. 

Its no given we will win this game.

Can only imagine the rage people will feel if it happens. 

We can't just automatically assume we will run the ball and without Burks this offense is below below average. At least lately with Burks it looked like it could be a below average passing attack. 

This game really scares me.. Key injuries on top of Robinson getting fired. This has all the makings to be game we can lose.

Woods hasn’t been good, NWI is who he is, and IF Racey plays he hasn’t played all year, then a PS guys.. The Jags have the weapons to put up points so I can see this game making me mad lol.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Its no given we will win this game.

Can only imagine the rage people will feel if it happens. 

We can't just automatically assume we will run the ball and without Burks this offense is below below average. At least lately with Burks it looked like it could be a below average passing attack. 

I don't know. Not really going to rage. A lot of key players missing. Any given sunday.

Just get to the playoffs with health. Probably a lot to ask. Thats all I want this year, then let the cards fall.

Vrabel has had one three game losing streak since he has been here if I am right. And I believe it was in his first season. Definitely a different feel from this Jaguars team but we have big brothered them quite a bit also with Vrabel. They just looked really bad on the road too against the Lions. Lions have been hot but they are still the Lions. Who knows what could happen. I really dont know what to expect from this Jags team. They are a bit all over the place.

Our offense may stink, but we don't turnover the ball, and we punt damn near perfectly. Could be the difference in this game.

22 has got to do, what he does to the Jags. 

Has Epps even been fined for the hit on Burks? Seems unfair in every way how a guy can get smashed in the head by another player and miss game time while nothing happens to the offender. Then again it’s a big market team against a small market team so I shouldn’t be surprised. 

At this point we looking at Woods NWI Chig and Malik at WR xD jkjk McMath back is so needed rn cause we can't lean on the defense this week! No pass rush. No LBs. No CBs. 

Sounds like a long damn day. ST will be big tmw! Also really gotta hope for fumbles by the jags and the king having the best game of the season OR the Chig coming out party

Win or lose I WOULD LOVE not to lose any more guys to injuries ffs

23 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This team is done. Also whoever is in control of the roster on gameday is an idiot. Back to back weeks with 4 WRs. One this week coming off a serious injury. Jags by 10.

I heard all bad decisions were Jon Robinson.

Maybe he still controlling from home....

• Like 1