Titans Fire Jon Robinson (No, this isn't a joke)

-Hope-

1 minute ago, TJM217 said:

Also what does this say about the AJB situation? I thought the understanding was AJ didn't want to be here. If thats the case why would you blame Robinson for it?

Can just blame him for not getting it done or letting it get to that point. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I disagree also. But next man up. 
Ryan Crowden apparently is the replacement for now. 

Good to know they are keeping it in the organization for now and there is not a complete overhaul of the scouting department. Hopefully we can still.have a productive off-season 

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I think it's crazy tho. Regardless of the misses. 

Teams would kill to have the type of success we've had under Robinson.

It is pretty crazy honestly. Take away the AJ trade and I didn't have that much of a issue with the man. But I get it lol. Found some gems but the misses were SO bad man and to go from what we had last year to what we have now? It's pretty sad man.

Going into the year leaning on a couple rookies and a vet that before the torn ACL was nothing more than a two (which is why we signed him and would've been a great on the other side of AJ imo) but it's all risky 

I will agree on Burks tho

Amy watched AJ spank us tho.. Enough was enough!

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Move is being questioned by media on Twitter 

Honestly a good thing. They know nothing about the Titans. Super surprised by this. I like JRob, but we also have no idea what goes on behind the closed doors, so it’s hard to say. Downing has to go next, how can we fire Robinson while keeping Downing? Would make no sense and sends a weird message. 

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

National media? If so f em. They’re the ones always saying our roster isn’t good enough to compete with the mighty Colts every year.

Yeah. Of course their opinion is worth flip.  Same ones that openly question the trade. 
But now are..Whyyyyyyy would they do that?????

Daniel Jermiah, Albert Breer, Ian Rapport, and Schefter has a tweet with wording that kind of questions. 

But....is what it is. 

18 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Did AJ Brown goin off have anything to do with this? The timing is really off. I was expecting an OC firing before Robinson.

Who’s goin to take his place? Who are the options? I hope we don’t give Vrabel the power. I feel like that never works in the coaches favor 

See Andy Reid, Belichick, Kyle shanahan, Sean McVay, they call the shots 

11 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Move is being questioned by media on Twitter 

Of course it is. From an outsider’s perspective, you look at purely W-L and would assume he’s done a great job and not that Vrabel and a terrible division has carried a team that has seen a drop in talent for three straight offseasons.

The AJ brown situation was clearly a mess. Maybe a bit more to know than we thought we did. I could see some stubbornness coming from Robinson. I have tried to talk myself into thinking it was okay what we did, probably to cope, but that situation was a disaster. AJ brought so much juice, that was an all time franchise mistake.

You can blame Wilson on covid, even though that was a bit of malpractice also because he had issues that clearly were not investigated. To me tho, the beginning of the end was the Farley pick. That pick is straight up idiotic. Just a dumb pick. With that injury history you just don't make that pick. You just cant make that pick.