Titans Fire Jon Robinson (No, this isn't a joke)

-Hope-

I get the firing.. Robinson has been good but his misses have been big misses that have set the tone for these past couple seasons but every GM has misses. Feel like something else had to go on especially after the extension

Edited by 615finest

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

If it ties us harder to Vrabel, I want that. I want this guy here forever. Dude knows football more than anyone we have ever had here.

Pretty much my opinion on that end as well. Keep Vrabel as long as humanly possible. 

Edited by Mesa_Titan
  • Like 1

*Conspiracy theory* 

WHAT IF the vrabel to Ohio state thing was more real than we thought and Vrabel gave Amy an ultimatum either give him more personnel control or he leaves for Ohio state. Tie that in with Robinsons misses these past seasons. Amy chose Vrabel over Robinson 😂

• Like 1

Just now, 615finest said:

*Conspiracy theory* 

WHAT IF the vrabel to Ohio state thing was more real than we thought and Vrabel gave Amy an ultimatum either give him more personnel control or he leaves for Ohio state. Tie that in with Robinsons misses these past seasons. Amy chose Vrabel over Robinson 😂

Doesn’t seem like a Vrabel thing to do at all. If he wanted to go to Ohio State, he would just leave.