Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

What do you expect?

I mean I get it… but it’s a little much and it’s just funny how much his opinion is compromised.

Like you can disagree with what Gute did, but at every point Ian tries to give Gute some credit on little things… it’s like nope, dude is an idiot.

5 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I mean I get it… but it’s a little much and it’s just funny how much his opinion is compromised.

Like you can disagree with what Gute did, but at every point Ian tries to give Gute some credit on little things… it’s like nope, dude is an idiot.

By all accounts, Rodgers' inner circle is pretty damn small.  And you have to imagine that McAfee is inside that circle.  He's not doing anything to get kicked out of it.

Just now, CWood21 said:

By all accounts, Rodgers' inner circle is pretty damn small.  And you have to imagine that McAfee is inside that circle.  He's not doing anything to get kicked out of it.

And again I get it… just funny to watch. Because the one thing he complained about was they had just been in the nfc championship game and he drafted a QB in the first the next year.

And it’s like.. yeah. But who hired the new HC and got 4 players (z smith, p smith, Amos and Turner) that help with the quick turnaround for the nfc championship… the front office?

Some rookie WR or defense guy wasn’t going to put GB over the top against TB the next year. Bakh got hurt, Jones fumble, king fell asleep, and Rodgers royally pooped the bed with his performance.

But again can’t bring any of that up because it wouldn’t make Gute look bad.

• Like 4

Jet's #2 (470), #3 (220) in 2023.  #2 in 2024 (390?) And flip 13 and 15 this year (100)

That comes to 1180 and the 13th pick alone is 1150.  Include TE Ruckert and you come to:

#1 + , which seems to be an unofficial consensus.

Green Bay gets picks 13, 43, 45, 74, 78, 116............in 2023. 

Edited by Dubz41
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

Jet's #2 (470), #3 (220) in 2023.  #2 in 2024 (390?) And flip 13 and 15 this year (100)

That comes to 1180 and the 13th pick alone is 1150.  Include TE Ruckert and you come to:

#1 + , which seems to be an unofficial consensus.

Green Bay gets picks 13, 43, 45, 74, 78, 116............in 2023. 

I honestly think this is what will be what is worked out. They want 1st round VALUE. There is other ways to get that.

I do believe however if they don’t get 13… they are getting 43.

45 minutes ago, Green19 said:

“It was just kind of the norm over the years…”

Seems like Bob was done with both GB and Aaron hahaha.

Tough for another player to judge this though. A guy like Tonyan who was not given big numbers or is a player every team fights for may get resentful towards a high and elite player. Could be both dislike for him and resentment or jealousy. I can't imagine what these locker rooms must be like.