Rodgers to the Jets Trade Discussion

pgwingman

2023 Rodgers  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which team gives Rodgers the best shot in 2023?

• Packers
    • Somewhere else

2 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You can’t tell these dudes nothin. They have an answer for everything. They’re winning the gold for mental gymnastics . 

They would rather go into the season with Zach Wilson as their starter, than to ‘lose’ the trade. It is wild. 

Just posted 18 minutes ago.

‘I'm at the point where I feel like a pick swap in round one, plus one of our seconds is the most if be willing to do.

If the Packers wanna play stupid games, Just screw it and get rivers out of retirement or bring in Winton or Ryan and just run it. Let them figure out how to fit Rodgers cap number in without causing it to tank their season while they are trying to figure out if Love is any good.’

This is beyond strange . 

I don't think this is all that complicated from their end, they're frustrated as hell and they're tired of whatever this waiting game is. 

There's no chance they actually want any of those other clowns instead, they're just PO'd.

lol Nevermind, they're all off the rails. Now they actively, I guess, want us to suck forever, we all think Love is a HOFer, and basically hate us bc we won't give AR away for nothing, even though we have nothing to ******* do with this trade happening, we aren't actually owners. I guess they don't know that.

That mod over there is just going deeper and deeper into madness over there by the day lol

• Like 1

Hmmm....unstable idiot or not, if the Jets final offer were a 3rd round pick for Rodgers (highly doubt JD is that incredulous), then just for the sheer entertainment of watching the conniption fits, I'd prefer a 4th from Belichick if that could be swung (and, yes, if there were no better offers from other teams.)

Edited by DWhitehurst
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ChaRisMa said:

I think the use of the term literally is far over used. I literally started my post with, “Playing devil’s advocate here,”

And that has happened multiple times in NFL history and happens all over Earth every day, including at the highest levels on Earth.......

Wait a minute. Since the earth is flat, how's that possible? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Norm said:

The Jets are possibly the dumbest team when it comes to QB value/assessment!!

No need for taking cheap shots at CHI here.  They wear that crown proudly.  I expect their decision to hitch their wagon to Fields will turn out only slightly better than the Trubisky decision.  Who is the best QB in their history?  Maybe McMahon?