Week 14 GDT Jets @ Bills: another key division matchup

Trentwannabe

NY-Jets-Bills-Flex-Schedule-Week-14-2022

New York Jets 7-5

@

Buffalo 9-3.

If the Bills want to hang onto their division lead and the 1st seed then winning at home against the Jets is an absolute must. The game in New Jersey was a close tough battle. The offense never seemed to find a rhythm and the defense was missing key contributors and got run over. 

This time around I expect a different outcome. Jordan Poyer, Tre White, Matt Milano and Greg Rousseau are all back. The offense though weren’t perfect, looked to be more in sync last week then they have since the first half against Green Bay. 

Big home game, huge divisional match up. Bills have the better team and the bigger goal ahead of them. 

I’ll go:

Bills 27

Jets 14

Who's all expected to be out for you guys? I know Von is out for the year but is Dawkins, Morse, Rousseau, Milano and others expected to play? I know you're guys injury report has been suspect. I read an article that several of your guys have been reported practicing, yet still miss games. So its hard to tell.

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Who's all expected to be out for you guys? I know Von is out for the year but is Dawkins, Morse, Rousseau, Milano and others expected to play? I know you're guys injury report has been suspect. I read an article that several of your guys have been reported practicing, yet still miss games. So its hard to tell.

Morse, Rousseau and Milano all played last week. 

Milano popped up again yesterday so he could be a legitimate question mark. I think Dawkins plays but today and tomorrow should give us a good idea. 

• Like 1