The Other Games Thread Week 14

Iron_man

This week we being in Los Angeles as Derrick Carr and the Raiders take on the backup QB of the Rams.

Thursday: Raiders vs Rams
Sunday Noon: Jets vs Bills, Ravens vs Steelers, Browns vs Bengals, Jaguars vs Titans, Eagles vs Giants, Texans vs Cowboys, Vikings vs Lions
Sunday Late: Chiefs vs Broncos, Bucs vs 49ers, Panthers vs Seahawks
Sunday Night: Dolphins vs Chargers
Monday Night: Patriots vs Cardinals
Which games are you planning on watching? For me I'm thinking Raiders vs Rams, Jets vs Bills, Eagles vs Giants could be good. Bucs vs 9ers. Dolphins vs Chargers and our game.

Raiders game is going to be interesting.. Rams have been awful.. and Raiders have been on a roll recently. They had a lot of bad luck at the beginning of the season ( along with injuries), but they could end up right on the door of the playoffs. Rams is a winnable game, Patriots is certainly winnable, Steelers are bad, 49ers have a 7th round QB, and Chiefs "could" rest starters last game of the year if they lock up the #1 spot. 10 wins gets them in the playoffs. The most likely scenario is 8 or 9 wins but either way it's a big turnaround after starting 2-7. If they can fix the defense in the offseason they could be really good next year. 

Would be hilarious if the Jets beat the Bills again. That Jets defense is legit, they are the type of team that can match up best against Allen and get him to throw some picks. 

Dolphins and Chargers should be a good game too. I'm happy to see the Dolphins win that one just off the fact that I feel that team would be 100x better with a new coach. 

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 7:29 AM, Crimmage said:

Would be hilarious if the Jets beat the Bills again. That Jets defense is legit, they are the type of team that can match up best against Allen and get him to throw some picks.

I agree it would be funny if the jets swept buffalo.