Titans Search for New GM (Candidates) List on Page 1

KingTitan

1 hour ago, 615finest said:

Well from what I’ve read so far Adam Peters is a big fan of Trey Lance and really wants to build the team around him.. Also Shanahan and Lynch have been battling over personnel decisions. So I could see Peters wanting to stay put if they let go of Lynch so he can run his favorite team that he grew up being a fan of

Bit of a red flag if that’s true. We are coming up on the time of choosing our next QB. It’s the most important decision to winning a super bowl. Not sure I can trust the guy pushing for trey lance to make that decision for us. 

52 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

this is the first name that i don't feel great about. he's been with the cardinals for 15-odd years, was their director of scouting from 2013-2018 before taking over player personnel. their drafting during that time period has been absolutely hideous.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

this is the first name that i don't feel great about. he's been with the cardinals for 15-odd years, was their director of scouting from 2013-2018 before taking over player personnel. their drafting during that time period has been absolutely hideous.

Terrible.

I think he was over player personnel tho, so wouldn't that be more responsible for NFL guys like the trade for Hopkins and FA signings? 

So Amy said that the new GM and Vrabel will be considered equals. Interesting. I really wonder how much say in all matters Vrabel had before.

Feel like we may be heading in a new direction. It is interesting to hear Vrabel say "we were rarely faster than other teams." It just seems like Jrob also had his own stubbornness to him judging how he handled the AJ situation.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Interesting. 
Hopefully he doesn't feel that it's already set in stone who we are going to get.

I think he knows he’ll be the GM soon for the 49ers.. I hope we don’t already have it set in stone.. that would be hella disappointing 

• Like 1