Titans Search for New GM (Candidates) List on Page 1

KingTitan

Something I thought about if we end up with Ian Cunningham... He's coming from the Bears so if we do want to potentially move up to 1 to take a QB he probably has the inside track on what exactly it would take, how their GM thinks there, along with already having a relationship with him. Could be a nice little advantage for us if we do decide to go all in on one of the QBs in this class.

Just found this video on Youtube of Cunningham and the Bears GM going on a scouting trip together... Pretty much confirms what I thought that Cunningham would probably put us in the best position of any team to trade up to 1 with the Bears if that's what we ultimately want to do. I don't think any other GM is going to have the relationship with Poles that Cunningham does. 

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Something I thought about if we end up with Ian Cunningham... He's coming from the Bears so if we do want to potentially move up to 1 to take a QB he probably has the inside track on what exactly it would take, how their GM thinks there, along with already having a relationship with him. Could be a nice little advantage for us if we do decide to go all in on one of the QBs in this class.

Just found this video on Youtube of Cunningham and the Bears GM going on a scouting trip together... Pretty much confirms what I thought that Cunningham would probably put us in the best position of any team to trade up to 1 with the Bears if that's what we ultimately want to do. I don't think any other GM is going to have the relationship with Poles that Cunningham does. 

Good watch. 

Poles has made some questionable moves. Trading for Claypool Traded Mack. 

5 former Titans lol

Cruikshank. Darryton Evans. Blasinggsme. Breon Borders. Angelo Blackson. 

But they aren't afraid to trade and move up there in Chicago. Cunningham history with the championship Ravens and championship eagles

33 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Ran Carthon and Ian Cunningham are my top 2 choices. Cunningham being brought up by Ozzie Newsome is a big plus for me and gives him the slight edge for me.

i heard of both of these dudes for the first time on monday, and I cannot agree more

2 hours ago, 615finest said:

Ran Carthon and Ian Cunningham are my top 2 choices. Cunningham being brought up by Ozzie Newsome is a big plus for me and gives him the slight edge for me.

Also worked under Howie Roseman for four years. You talk about learning under two of the best.