Week 14 GDT Eagles vs. Giants @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

On 12/7/2022 at 5:04 PM, NoFlyZone said:

I mean... NY put up a credible fight against Dallas for a while. Give your team some credit. The injuries make it hard, but at home this should be competitive. Even Washington beat Philly... and several teams were close (including the fearsome Colts of all teams). For the past month leading up to the Titans game Philly wasn't exactly blowing anyone out -- they were averaging 2 points more a game than they were allowing to their opponents (24)... and their overall strength of schedule at the time was a cupcake. 

Give me the Giants here in a gritty fight that goes down to the end.

Close. 

6 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Good game fellas. You guys are clearly beat up right now but I have faith you guys can still make a playoff run. See you in week 18. 

Yea guys are the real deal this year. Lethal D, solid Oline, weapons all over the field, and a stud QB. I'd be shocked if you fall short of a SB appearance. 🤢

Just beat the damn Boys is all I ask 🙏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Close. 

Think you must have missed my post over in your forum where I said that if the Philly team that showed up against the Titans came to play NY they would be in trouble. That’s what ended up happening. Kudos to Philly for kicking things back into gear.

Thoughts on yesterdays game.. 

Yep we got the passion of the Christ a$$ whoopin i thought we would. Eagles are just too good a team. We have a ways to go. Need more help on the oline. Growing pains continue with Evan Neal, the interior oline is a mess. Glowinski is just awful. Gates and Feliciano were both getting rocked. But even with that said this game was over too fast. The defense was lit up like a xmas tree. Fabian Moreau was getting abused by just about all of their WRs, and Julian Love with a terrible miscue on the Smith TD. Unfortunately this game exposed alot about us. The talent level is just not their yet, the X's and O's of this offense and defense is still being learned by everyone and we have to stop getting hurt religiously. Even with that said, we have a ways to go before we can contend with the NFL elite. I am happy with how far we've come in 1 season under Daboll and Co. Just sucks to see them spiral downward like they are. Starting off 6-1 and now 1-4-1 in our last 6. Tough pill to swallow. 

• Like 1