Week 14 Bye Week/Week 15 Thread: Rest up until the rematch against the Giants. NO TIES THIS TIME. SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!

MikeT14

2 hours ago, lavar703 said:

This is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Can’t wait until this continues into next season and he starts on PUP. Just absurd. 

It's kind of bizzare. It's almost like Ron doesn't want to mess with the success of the current DLine. He was awfully hard on Chase last year.... lack of discipline, free lance, etc. 

32 minutes ago, Troublez said:

It's kind of bizzare. It's almost like Ron doesn't want to mess with the success of the current DLine. He was awfully hard on Chase last year.... lack of discipline, free lance, etc. 

Could be that, but Ron will never actually tell us. I’m fine with it, I don’t think he’ll actually be very effective regardless. When guys first come back from major injuries they don’t play at high levels for a few weeks or more - unless they’re Adrian Peterson. 

It was worth a shot to see if he could play the last month of this season but if he can’t, he can’t. I sure hope he’s ready to go next year though bc it’s going to be unbearable on Twitter & in here if he’s not playing at a high level.

If that’s going to be the case, I’ll just check out.

3 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Could be that, but Ron will never actually tell us. I’m fine with it, I don’t think he’ll actually be very effective regardless. When guys first come back from major injuries they don’t play at high levels for a few weeks or more - unless they’re Adrian Peterson. 

It was worth a shot to see if he could play the last month of this season but if he can’t, he can’t. I sure hope he’s ready to go next year though bc it’s going to be unbearable on Twitter & in here if he’s not playing at a high level.

If that’s going to be the case, I’ll just check out.

Oooof didn't realize the Chase drama was that much of a topic outside of us nerds. 

1 hour ago, Troublez said:

Reminds me of the Bobby Three Sticks saga....

Wasn’t that the opposite? RG3 was played too soon & didn’t look right. Chase is not being played bc Ron say’s he’s not mentally ready for it. 🤷‍♂️ 

Has Chase said that? Or this just Ron finding an excuse not to play him bc we’re winning w/o him & the D is playing at a high level w/o him?