Week 14 GT: Bears Vs The Void

Ty21

Focal point of the bye: Fields needs to work on getting back to 21, maybe 21.5 mph. 20 mph is simply unacceptable. 

Remember this moment: the moment we optimistically thought we could lose out and the broncos and rams would each win a game to cement us having the 2nd pick. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Prediction, Bears tie with the void.

OL still gives up 13 pressures vs the air, ESB has flashes but occasionally gets shut down by the wind. Defense cannot contain the breeze and has a bad day.

Yeah, PFF is going to make the OL their #1 after a zero sack performance. 

Getsy is still going to call (on the phone) Montgomery for three runs in a row at 3:10PM. 

Justin Fields is going to hit over 20mph again, setting a record  (again) as he chases down his Uber driver blasting right past his house with a car full of cauliflower buffalo wings*

In a quirk of fate, our entire DL will randomly bump into Aaron Rodgers at a party. Despite him holding his hand out for a handshake (trying to be friendly? Trying to hand off some halucinogens and crystals? Who knows) they'll all be unable to make contact and end up on the ground. 

*These are actually good, and I'm highly carnivorous, try em'

• Like 3

4 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Yeah, PFF is going to make the OL their #1 after a zero sack performance. 

Getsy is still going to call (on the phone) Montgomery for three runs in a row at 3:10PM. 

Justin Fields is going to hit over 20mph again, setting a record  (again) as he chases down his Uber driver blasting right past his house with a car full of cauliflower buffalo wings*

In a quirk of fate, our entire DL will randomly bump into Aaron Rodgers at a party. Despite him holding his hand out for a handshake (trying to be friendly? Trying to hand off some halucinogens and crystals? Who knows) they'll all be unable to make contact and end up on the ground. 

*These are actually good, and I'm highly carnivorous, try em'

I'm not sure if those predictions were made due to a crystal ball or crystal meth, but I'm down with them regardless.