Bucs VS 9ners

BucsDraftGeek47

44 minutes ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

First time I’ve actually felt that Brady might be losing it. He looks horrible out there. 

Just on that drive he failed to see an uncovered Godwin, underthrew a wide open Miller and then … that. 

Anyone who's watched all season he's missing open guys or not even seeing them. Monday night was a fluke bc it was a bad saints team without their best defensive player and he still looked awful for 55 minutes. It was an impressive comeback but like i said in the saints/bucs thread - he's declining. 

Father time has won and for him to be somewhat relevant - he needs the most perfect and elite scenario - similar to what he walked into in 2020. 

And no - i am also not excusing the coaching staff. They are hot garbage. But Tom has say in this offense and his execution is poor. 

Edited by RedandPewterReturns
  • Like 1

2019 Brady on display

Guy can make all the throws but he is

forcing balls, throwing with bad mechanics, and feeling ghost pressure.

Brady needs elite OL play or he is going to suck. Dont care who the WRs are, if he cant feel comfortable he will play erratic. like most qbs but the thing is modern day have the wheels 

8 hours ago, indifference said:

2019 Brady on display

Guy can make all the throws but he is

forcing balls, throwing with bad mechanics, and feeling ghost pressure.

Brady needs elite OL play or he is going to suck. Dont care who the WRs are, if he cant feel comfortable he will play erratic. like most qbs but the thing is modern day have the wheels 

Mahokes looked like absolute dog**** when his line collapsed against the Bucs in the SB. Bad line play cost Cincy in the SB too.