BDL 2022 Playoffs Week 1 - #6 Flint Tropics @ #3 Rome Eternals

RedGold

Who Wins?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Flint Tropics
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2022 at 05:00 AM

3 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Again, it takes zero more time to at least start a legit lineup 

I was going to lose anyways. I wasn't beating DV without a "proper lineup" and without a half-assed gameplan but if you read it I did put a real starting non-CB lineup in my bench to switch into. I was having fun with an all CB lineup since I didn't have time but apparently its only cool if Raleigh mails it in and uses minimal times to goof around.

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

I was going to lose anyways. I wasn't beating DV without a "proper lineup" and without a half-assed gameplan but if you read it I did put a real starting non-CB lineup in my bench to switch into. I was having fun with an all CB lineup since I didn't have time but apparently its only cool if Raleigh mails it in and uses minimal times to goof around.

How do you know you wouldnt have beat me?

3 hours ago, Blue said:

It wasn't a throwaway week for Flint.

It essentially was. I clinched the playoffs and the division was impossible because, no offense to Pete, Raleigh was never winning vs you. Win and get the 5 seed vs you/Rome or lose and get the 6 seed and play Rome or DV. It didn't matter outside the very small chance I slipped to 7, but in the end,I was still in.

Edited by LAOJoe