BDL 2022 Playoffs Week 1 - #6 Flint Tropics @ #3 Rome Eternals

RedGold

Who Wins?   

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Flint Tropics
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/15/2022 at 05:00 AM

41 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

So as long as it’s early enough in the season you can have a guy play a position he doesn’t irl but then switch seamlessly to the irl position cus he plays there in the nfl despite no bdl experience there but the opposite is downgraded? 

If you are starting someone week 1 not in their real life position, I would assume he spent your  training camp there.  I think you're really making a mountain over a molehill here.  We're not saying a dude would go full space jam and have their talent sucked away, just they would struggle more than normal  in their first IRL game snaps at a new spot

3 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Greenland played Darrisaw at RT the first three games of the seasons and would have kept playing him there if Slater didn’t get hurt. I believe at that point Darrisaw had zero snaps at RT even in college. I didn’t see you ever mention anything about that. 

bcb likes to cherrypick when playing offensive linemen out of position matters or not

not even out of position, just on the other side of the line

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

And again I'm not saying decker would suddenly suck, moreso he'd obviously have some lumps at a new spot as just about any player would 

Wow I feel like maybe there is a point here I'm Going tonbe honest, It feels more like " Hey I need to create an advantage So I am going to create one", Sort of like the unnecessary mention of Flint Mailing it in in week 12, As though somehow it's relevant here and then being the one to say we should all move on Like you weren't the one that brought it up. I mean honestly it has as much relevance here as the fact that a guide finally didn't make the playoffs because frankly he didn't deserve to Did 3 times during the regular season.

So let's just stop with the lobby comments and let the voters vote.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Wow I feel like maybe there is a point here I'm Going tonbe honest, It feels more like " Hey I need to create an advantage So I am going to create one", Sort of like the unnecessary mention of Flint Mailing it in in week 12, As though somehow it's relevant here and then being the one to say we should all move on Like you weren't the one that brought it up. I mean honestly it has as much relevance here as the fact that a guide finally didn't make the playoffs because frankly he didn't deserve to Did 3 times during the regular season.

So let's just stop with the lobby comments and let the voters vote.

1st:  I believe continuity is a big thing so yes to me throwing a game sends a bad message to your team.  You may feel free to disagree with that

2nd.  I was going to leave it just in the plan, then he brought it up.  Not myself then YOU all decided to take on a larger tangent, which was taking waaay too much away from players and plans so I tried to stop y'all from doing it.  And here you are, bringing it up again

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

1st:  I believe continuity is a big thing so yes to me throwing a game sends a bad message to your team.  You may feel free to disagree with that

2nd.  I was going to leave it just in the plan, then he brought it up.  Not myself then YOU all decided to take on a larger tangent, which was taking waaay too much away from players and plans so I tried to stop y'all from doing it.  And here you are, bringing it up again

I didn't say I didn't agree with that I said it does not have relevance in this game.

Frankly there was no reason to put it in the game plan in the 1st place. ( My decision is not remotely based on that however)  But the reason I responded to it is because I wanted to make it clear it wasn't about what you thought it was.

I completely agreed with PR, Anybody judging this match up based on last week's match up with Flint and I, should not be voting on this game at all.

However lets not from the real issue, the fact That as you put it if it is not in the game plan it doesn't matter.

Edited by wwhickok

There are several things you can criticize both teams for from a skill regard. I think normally Rome would have an advantage at wide receiver against this particular secondary, however I do not trust the running backs he employs against this particular defensive line.

I think with one team having a roller coaster(albeit talented)  quarterback this season in Herbert And the other having a top 2 NFL quarterback, I think honestly Rome has the possibility of being more 1 dimensional. Flint is loaded with weapons on offense, I think they're going to have an easier time sustaining drives. I like a defensive slugfest here in a low scoring game with the edge going to Flint.

28-13 Flint

Edited by wwhickok

23 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

There are several things you can criticize both teams for from a skill regard. I think normally Rome would have an advantage at wide receiver against this particular secondary, However I do not trust the running backs he employs Against this particular defensive line. I think with one name having a roller coaster quarterback this season in Herbert And the other having a top 2 NFL quarterback, I think honestly Rome his feet Roman has the possibility of being more 1 dimensional. Flint is loaded with weapons on offense, I think they're going to have an easier time sustaining drives. I like a defensive slugfest here in a low scoring game with the edge gping to Flint.

17-13 Flint

Can you translate this to English for me when you get some time.  Your phone went out of control there in the middle

• Like 1