Ghostnote

Terrell McClain    DT    Inactive    
Montae Nicholson    SS    Inactive    
Jordan Reed    TE    Inactive    
Caraun Reid    DT    Inactive    
Chase Roullier    C    Inactive    
Martrell Spaight    ILB    Inactive    
Trent Williams    OT    Inactive

So I guess Ty will be LT. LG Arie and? Bergstrom @ C. At least it looks like Brandon is a go.

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Update:

My son has hand, foot, and mouth disease so this game may have moved down to the second crappiest thing I'll deal with this Thanksgiving

Hang in there Jeezy! Wishes and prayers for his speedy recovery. You’re priorities are absolutely correct Bro. 

Love swearinger and his story. Guy who learned the hard way, changed, matured and understands how fortunate he is and every player is to have the honor to play in the league. Divas who think they are too good to play special teams to participate fully in off season workouts etc... he’s not one of them and that’s a great endorsement of how our culture is changing a bit for the positive. I just wish gruden enforced tougher higher standards for everyone instead of trying to be liked. Win and the players will respect you- you don’t want them to like you Jay

Watching cowboy fans make excuses for Dak reminds me of myself doing the same for Robert. In the back of my mind I kinda had an idea that he wasn't ever going to be that 2012 RG3 again and I think cowboys fans are going to start coming to the same realization that I had to. Dak is a good kid but nothing he ever did at Miss. State ever made me think he'd be a great NFL QB. I just thought of him as a Tebow clone. 

16 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

So whomever the lady is doing the pregame on local NBC is horrendous. It sounds like someone doing their first ever podcast. Sheesh. 

Is it Carolyn Maloney? If so, yeah, she’s horrible. She used to be on CSN too and was awful there. They should have never gotten rid of Jason Pugh, he was good.

Archived