Week 15: DET Lions vs NY Jets

Bobby816

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

I'm giving Saleh a pinch of credit because he didn't just jump into saying Wilson is the starter after all the talk about getting Wilson back on the field. If there is a chance White can start on Thursday, Saleh needs to explore it. 

White is out for two games.

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Well if he's considering Flacco, he should have just said Wilson is starting again. 

He just can't confirm today just in case Jets pick up qb by Wednesday.  If he confirmed anything then it become clear Jets wont' pick up qb for a starting push.

1 hour ago, GangGreen420 said:

You’re gonna be alone on the Zach Wilson island. He’s trash.

Not going to sit here and say Wikson was good today. But if White played like Wilson did today no one would say a thing. In fact you’d praise him like you have.  Whites last 2 games were 0 TDs and 2 INTs with 1 of those game against the worst secondary in the NFL. He was also 0-2 in those games.

Wilson threw for over 300 today with 2 TDs and an INT. The loss was on poor D. Poor OL. Poor coaching and not crucial plays by the O. Wilson wasn’t awful. He wasn’t good either. But this loss isn’t on him.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/18/robert-saleh-explains-timeout-usage-during-jets-final-drive/

But at the same time, when you have three timeouts, time’s not an issue whether you use one there or not. But yeah, I could always, in hindsight, for me, call a timeout to settle the guys down. But as far as from a time standpoint, you still have plenty of time with three timeouts.”

Okay, Nice to meet you, Herm Edwards.

Our last three losses are 100% on the O line, not White or Willon. WE have five retreads second tier players who just can't RUNBLOCK .NOT ONE OF THESE PLALYERS WAS A JET DRAFT PICK. We have the RBs but no blockers. Our first two draft picks have to be on the O line. Why is everybody afraid to talk about the O line.

Just now, JetsandI said:

https://nypost.com/2022/12/18/robert-saleh-explains-timeout-usage-during-jets-final-drive/

But at the same time, when you have three timeouts, time’s not an issue whether you use one there or not. But yeah, I could always, in hindsight, for me, call a timeout to settle the guys down. But as far as from a time standpoint, you still have plenty of time with three timeouts.”

Okay, Nice to meet you, Herm Edwards.

Yeah his clock management has been horrendous since he’s been here. There’s no valid point he can make. His brain simply doesn’t turn on in those spots 

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

Yeah his clock management has been horrendous since he’s been here. There’s no valid point he can make. His brain simply doesn’t turn on in those spots 

That is why I don't pay any attention to his post game talk.   Don't know why I just did today. shrug.

5 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I find it hilarious that some of you think the loss today was on Wilson and if White was playing we would’ve won.

If I must say something.  

I would think White could give Jets a W tonight.  His ability to move the chain is way way better than Wilson so I have to think White could make it in the final drive.