Week 15: DET Lions vs NY Jets

Bobby816

42 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Agreeed. Wilson plays good he stays in even if white is a go Thursday. Wilson plays bad. I’m sure they’ll do anything possible to find a doctor to clear White for Thursday.

The hard situation is what if Wilson plays just ok and we win? What do we do then. We won so that’s what matters. Yet he wasn’t convincing. Are we hurrying back an injured White for a guy who just won us a big game on a short week? I have no clue. That’s the unknown.

As a fan base we should all be cheering for us not only to win today. But that Wilson plays good. That’s the best situation for this franchise. Is that he was whites decision making and learned as well as working on his poor footwork.

To me that’s not really that difficult of a decision. If Zach comes in with a ‘ok’ game then he is bouncing back out and I’m getting White playing Thursday. 

Of his past five starts his passing numbers by yards  have been; 110, 121, 355, 154, 77. He’s only broke 100 on the qbr rating once. 

We’ve been winning in despite of Zach not because of him. So unless that changes today he’s back on the bench on Thursday imo. 

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Agreeed. Wilson plays good he stays in even if white is a go Thursday. Wilson plays bad. I’m sure they’ll do anything possible to find a doctor to clear White for Thursday.

The hard situation is what if Wilson plays just ok and we win? What do we do then. We won so that’s what matters. Yet he wasn’t convincing. Are we hurrying back an injured White for a guy who just won us a big game on a short week? I have no clue. That’s the unknown.

As a fan base we should all be cheering for us not only to win today. But that Wilson plays good. That’s the best situation for this franchise. Is that he was whites decision making and learned as well as working on his poor footwork.

White should only lose the job if Zach balls out and throws for at least mid 200's gets a win and throws no picks with at least 1 TD. Then he can play Thursday if he puts up blah numbers and wins it is White. White is the guy and at some point this teams as to say "WE PICKED THE WRONG GUY." and move on. 

2 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

The hard situation is what if Wilson plays just ok and we win

Then he sits if White is good to go. Playing just OK against a mediocre D is akin to getting hammered by a good D. If we win, it is because of the D and others; not Zach (like in almost every win this year).

Regardless, MFW will not play on Thursday if there is even a remote possibility of furthering his injury. I like to think the organization learned from the Becton **** show. And yes, Saleh and JD are secure enough in the positions to make that choice. 

36 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

White isn’t playing Thursday

Cool.    Since it is on Prime Video which I don't subscribe for I don't have to watch bad back to back offenses. lol.

White needs to get well rest before Dolphins if they are still in playoff race by that time.