Week 15 GDT Dolphins at Bills on Saturday Night Football: Squish the fish in color rush!

Trentwannabe

Tua%20Tagovailoa%20Josh%20Allen%20121322

A huge divisional match-up! Our 3rd straight and the Dolphins 3rd straight game on the road. These two teams look to be going in opposite directions. Buffalo has won 4 straight games and outside of Von Miller and Micah Hyde, both of whom are done for the year, have their entire starting defense together. 

This will be an entirely different secondary then the one Miami saw in week 2. That game, Buffalo was without Jordan Poyer, Tre White and Dane Jackson. Kaiir Elam was making just his second start and 6th round rookie Christian Benford left the game early and UDFA rookie Ja"Marcus Ingram finished the game at CB. 

On offense the Bills may look a little different too with the news of Cole Beasley signing to the PS and likely to be elevated for the game. James Cook has also shown well the last few weeks and Nyhiem Hines is due to become apart of the passing game sooner than later. Right?

Its primetime in snowy Buffalo with 4-7 inches expected. The Bills will be in all red. They can take a complete strangle hold on the division with a win. I expect a huge get right game.

Bills 38
Dolphins 17

25 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

I’ve seen stuff like anywhere from 7-12 inches. Could hit Friday, I’ve read it will be Saturday morning and mostly done by game time. 

I’ve heard 15-30 mile an hour wind. And temperature in the 20’s

Not conducive to either team having offensive success frankly, just have to contain Hill as best we can and keep it a slugfest.

Is there any chance / discussion that this game might be moved to Detroit lol? 7-12 inches hitting on Friday wouldn't allow Miami to fly into Buffalo until Saturday (which can't happen on gameday). Make them fly in Thursday? 

I'm hoping the forecast clears up a bit because we def need the home field advantage vs playing in a neutral field dome. 

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Not conducive to either team having offensive success frankly, just have to contain Hill as best we can and keep it a slugfest.

It certainly suites our QB more. And though it hasn’t been great our short passing game actually exists whereas Miami’s doesn’t 

46 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Is there any chance / discussion that this game might be moved to Detroit lol? 7-12 inches hitting on Friday wouldn't allow Miami to fly into Buffalo until Saturday (which can't happen on gameday). Make them fly in Thursday? 

I'm hoping the forecast clears up a bit because we def need the home field advantage vs playing in a neutral field dome. 

I think they’re expecting the 7ft of snow this time around so I doubt they’ll move the game again lol

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

Absolutely not. This is no where near the storm that the Browns game was.