Week 15 GDT - Beatdown in the City of Brotherly Love

Sugashane

Justin Jefferson needs 116 yards per game to top Calvin’s record. If the Vikings care, and I kinda feel like if any teams gonna care about something like this, it’s the Vikings, he’s not getting 150 yards per game to enable him to sit against us. They’re gonna have to go all out against us, for his sake. Playoffs are fleeting, records are forever. 

6 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Justin Jefferson needs 116 yards per game to top Calvin’s record. If the Vikings care, and I kinda feel like if any teams gonna care about something like this, it’s the Vikings, he’s not getting 150 yards per game to enable him to sit against us. They’re gonna have to go all out against us, for his sake. Playoffs are fleeting, records are forever. 

I hope he gets 150 a game, even against the Bears. But now that I said that he won't come close to it.

50 minutes ago, FosterTheSkins said:

This is from Real Genius, I love this flick!

And now I have a hankering for popcorn.

I saw it in movie theatre.

I grew up seeing a movie virtually every Friday or Sat.  in 80s.    As a kid my mom would drop me off at mall with a friend or go with me.

People wonder how I crush 80s movie trivia (if it ever comes up).  That is why.

2000 on I don't really know all that much.

Wanted to go back and watch a bunch of 80s movies with the kids, but quickly found A) a lot of them don't hold up well and B) a lot of them are a lot more inappropriate than I remember.

I do remember this one very fondly.  I don't think I have seen it since the theatre.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dll2000 said:

I saw it in movie theatre.

I grew up seeing a movie virtually every Friday or Sat.  in 80s.    As a kid my mom would drop me off at mall with a friend or go with me.

People wonder how I crush 80s movie trivia (if it ever comes up).  That is why.

2000 on I don't really know all that much.

Wanted to go back and watch a bunch of 80s movies with the kids, but quickly found A) a lot of them don't hold up well and B) a lot of them are a lot more inappropriate than I remember.

I do remember this one very fondly.  I don't think I have seen it since the theatre.

90's kid myself and a lot of 80's movies were still popular when I was growing up; especially horror movies.  IMO the 80's was the golden age for scary movies.  Its funny how a lot of movies with adult themes were marketed to kids back then:  Robocop, Rambo, Total Recall, etc, etc.  Nowadays that wouldn't fly.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, FosterTheSkins said:

90's kid myself and a lot of 80's movies were still popular when I was growing up; especially horror movies.  IMO the 80's was the golden age for scary movies.  Its funny how a lot of movies with adult themes were marketed to kids back then:  Robocop, Rambo, Total Recall, etc, etc.  Nowadays that wouldn't fly.

I saw Terminator as a 5th or 6th grader.  Me and my friend ran around saying,  "F you Ahole" in our best Schwarzenegger voice for months.  

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, FosterTheSkins said:

I HATE horror movies to this day.  Severely traumatized as a kid by seeing them all way too young.

I’ll never understand the soft mindset this fan base has developed in wanting to sit Justin. A mindset he does not share. He’s a big boy and needs the reps. 

Philly 38

Bears 28

The line is only 8.5. Does Vegas see a trap game sandwiched between two division match ups for Philly? Fields impresses. Roster is too trash to win a trap game.