Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

And I'm really serious. 
I legit have no interest in seeing these last games. Either will get me completely upset at a poor product or false hope.

There is nothing exciting about watching this team play. 

Damn sucks to be you. I’ll still be glued to my tv and cheering on Sunday per usual. 

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Damn sucks to be you. I’ll still be glued to my tv and cheering on Sunday per usual. 

Pretty nice to be me. :) 

But naw, I will be watching of course. But I'm just not excited about them playing. 
Offensively it's tough to watch.
Defensively, they are struggling.

It's not fun football. Be different if we were in a heated battle. It's all but assured we will make the playoffs, so just go head and start the playoffs. 

33 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Pretty nice to be me. :) 

But naw, I will be watching of course. But I'm just not excited about them playing. 
Offensively it's tough to watch.
Defensively, they are struggling.

It's not fun football. Be different if we were in a heated battle. It's all but assured we will make the playoffs, so just go head and start the playoffs. 

It’s weird to me that people sit down and watch things they don’t enjoy, that’s all I meant. 
Also, it’s definitely not a guarantee. We lose this week and the jags win and we’re in some trouble. 

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

It’s weird to me that people sit down and watch things they don’t enjoy, that’s all I meant. 
Also, it’s definitely not a guarantee. We lose this week and the jags win and we’re in some trouble. 

Eh, same could be said for watching something or being so invested in something you have no control over. 
I want to watch them win. We all Titans fans. I'll tune into watch them play if they were 2-10. Still doesn't mean it's fun to watch. 

Just like your favorite show, the overall show may be great. Excellent characters but maybe they lay a few filler episodes on you or one season isn't the greatest. Still tune in. ++

Its just not fun style of play, for me at least.  

Last few weeks have been bad football. 3 and outs, followed by long drives given up by the defense. 

If you are one of the few that get pumped to see Woods, NWI catch a 5 yard comeback route or see our DBs make tackles past the 1st down mark. Power to ya!  :) 

50 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I know people say he is no leader. I have disagreed with that. I don't know what they wanted to see from that standpoint, but dating back to camp, I've heard nothing but glowing remarks about him.

Production isn't what anyone wanted but I think he is a leader. 

I said it and I’d say it again if I had the chance!!!!! 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Congrats to Woods

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Eh, same could be said for watching something or being so invested in something you have no control over. 
I want to watch them win. We all Titans fans. I'll tune into watch them play if they were 2-10. Still doesn't mean it's fun to watch. 

Just like your favorite show, the overall show may be great. Excellent characters but maybe they lay a few filler episodes on you or one season isn't the greatest. Still tune in. ++

Its just not fun style of play, for me at least.  

Last few weeks have been bad football. 3 and outs, followed by long drives given up by the defense. 

If you are one of the few that get pumped to see Woods, NWI catch a 5 yard comeback route or see our DBs make tackles past the 1st down mark. Power to ya!  :) 

I’m with Mesa on this one. If you say you have no interest then it’s not worth watching. I have no interest in MLB, NBA or NHL so I never watch it. You must have some interest or you wouldn’t watch it. Either that or you don’t have much else to do on Sundays which is usually my case 😂