Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

2 hours ago, Titansfan said:

I’m with Mesa on this one. If you say you have no interest then it’s not worth watching. I have no interest in MLB, NBA or NHL so I never watch it. You must have some interest or you wouldn’t watch it. Either that or you don’t have much else to do on Sundays which is usually my case 😂

Well,  of course I have interest. So if you take it literally, then yeah I have interest. But I have no real "deep interest" in seeing them simply because I am not hype to see the predicted offensive product.  hope they prove me wrong. 
Like I said everyone here is a Titans fan.  There is an "interest."
However, If they said "hey the last 4 weeks are cancelled, see you in the playoffs." I'd be just fine.  
I'd feel the same if were 12-1.  Just start the playoffs already and let's see what happens there. That is where my interest is. 

I love football, so I will be watching football. I wish football season never ended. 
However, I'm not a fan of bad football. 

But yeah, not hype for the game Sunday. Will be watching, 

6 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Hooker out... Dude is having a tough year. You guys are bumming me out haha

TITANS 31 Chargers 28

Sunday we getting real Chigy with it 7 catches 110 yards 2 TDs

King goes for 120  2 TD 

Boom

That would require Downing calling at least 7 passes.  Don't see it.

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

kristian fulton and being unavailable for crucial games, name a more iconic duo

i'm completely over him. we will and should keep him around next year but he's not making it past his rookie deal here.

also dont think he's a legit #1

more like a 1b

the elite-elite dudes tend to rock him

21 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

more like a 1b

funnily enough, he's basically giving us exactly what adoree jackson gave us: high-end #2 CB play marred by constant injuries and routinely awful performances against top WRs.

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

funnily enough, he's basically giving us exactly what adoree jackson gave us: high-end #2 CB play marred by constant injuries and routinely awful performances against top WRs.

That's a great point/comparison. 
I guess he effectively replaced Adore. lol  At least it wasn't an 1st round pick I guess. 

22 minutes ago, 615finest said:

woah, pff is wayyyy low on tariq woolen. tre avery looks like a nice find, but i don't think anyone in their right mind would say he's been better than woolen this year, or even close lol

Edited by -Hope-

25 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

woah, pff is wayyyy low on tariq woolen. tre avery looks like a nice find, but i don't think anyone in their right mind would say he's been better than woolen this year, or even close lol

He will probably suck in like three weeks. Or just keep getting injured. Tre Avery that is.

Edited by twotonebluenation

14 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

more like a 1b

We tend to like undersized corners who get injured. Fulton, Jackson, Jones (who was the best corner we have had recently but had his own issues), McCreary. I’d love for a tough, physical guy on the edge but we just haven’t had one for ages. 

I'm not afraid of losing this game or getting "caught" by the Jags. 
If we get in that position we deserve not to be in the playoffs and deserve the jokes. 

I just don't know what will change from the past few weeks to now. No turnovers likely, but even then can we score more than 20 points? I believe it will take that to beat the Chargers. 

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not afraid of losing this game or getting "caught" by the Jags. 
If we get in that position we deserve not to be in the playoffs and deserve the jokes. 

I just don't know what will change from the past few weeks to now. No turnovers likely, but even then can we score more than 20 points? I believe it will take that to beat the Chargers. 

you can replace "the Chargers" with "basically every team in the NFL other than Denver and maybe Houston" and it'd be an accurate statement

• Like 1