Week 15 Titans @ Chargers

KingTitan

2 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

you can replace "the Chargers" with "basically every team in the NFL other than Denver and maybe Houston" and it'd be an accurate statement

Yeah. Without a defensive line to help keep teams from doing whatever they want, we are toast. 
Our current guys have shown they can't consistently win the battle upfront. Simmons hobbled. No Autry. Dupree makes a splash play here and there. 
Corners are below average. 

It's not being gloom and doom, its just being real. 

Chig is our only passing weapon really. And our OC can't effectively use our other guys. 
We keep trotting the worst LT in the game out there. The rest of the OL gets overpowered consistently. 

Our superstar players don't play like superstars. Henry can only do so much. He and Tanny are traumatized by a bad OL. 
Show me a path to victory, with this group of guys. 
Injuries are finally catching up to us. Combined with questionable coaching decisions.  Ugh.

Sidenote: Why is everyone acting like the Jags are on like a 10 game winning streak?  They got smacked by the Lions before us. We had our annual crazy turnover game, similar to Houston last year. Lawrence has been good the last few weeks, but during that time they still 3-2.

32 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Show me a path to victory, with this group of guys. 

Sidenote: Why is everyone acting like the Jags are on like a 10 game winning streak?  They got smacked by the Lions before us. We had our annual crazy turnover game, similar to Houston last year. Lawrence has been good the last few weeks, but during that time they still 3-2.

Path to victory is great coaching this year. It basically has been all year. We win last week if we don't turn the ball over last week, or just have one turnover. It wouldn't have been sexy, but you execute you win that game.

Chargers lost the the Raiders two weeks ago, they can be beat, even with this group of guys. They are major league inconsistent. Not saying I am super confident, but there definitely is a path to victory.

Its Lawrences hair. Way sexier than the Titans offense. And you didn't get the email? From the NFL? To forever ignore the Titans.

Don't run the ball every 1st down. Keep the defense honest with a deep ball to Racey early on! 

Really wish Burks was a go. That hit legit killed all hype for these games. Hes a GROWN man out there 

ITS WILD our LT is holding the WHOLE offense back! I know Lewan would struggle here and there but omg I miss him SOOOO much dude. The leadership and dawg he brings is really missed out there. I know the money thing and he wont take much of a pay cut seeing he said he already is but Id love to find a way to keep the man but yeee

Bday is tmw and all I want is a titans DUB 

• Like 2

i have no idea what it means. the optimistic interpretation is radunz is playing LT for us and vrabel doesn't want to say it, but i have lost any faith that we will do anything that actually makes sense with him at this point

Edited by -Hope-

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Absolutely. I’m ready to move on from this bozo Keith Carter. Has he really made anyone better? Nope

nate davis is the highlight of his resume. and davis is a very good guard who came out of school extremely raw, so i think that's an accomplishment. but aside from that it's just a black hole. radunz, daley, brewer, the revolving door at RT. part of it is talent acquisition, and that's why robinson is out of a job. but carter has done very little to convince me he should keep his.

I swear this team looked healthy going into the Philly game. Two weeks later is has been absolutely decimated yet again. It has almost become laughable at how injury prone this team is. Also, as for Radunz, I actually feel for the guy. I’d bet my house he’s better than Daley. Hell, I bet my house my Mrs would be better than Daley. 

2 hours ago, -Hope- said:

nate davis is the highlight of his resume. and davis is a very good guard who came out of school extremely raw, so i think that's an accomplishment. but aside from that it's just a black hole. radunz, daley, brewer, the revolving door at RT. part of it is talent acquisition, and that's why robinson is out of a job. but carter has done very little to convince me he should keep his.

news to me lol

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This coaching staff has failed this guy miserably

If he goes out there and plays significantly better than Daley, it's hard not to imagine a lot of guys getting fired.

Daley actively lost us games, and if there's been a fix on the roster this whole time, it's a really, really bad look, not just for Carter, but for Downing and Vrabel as well.  If he's marginally better, then it's whatever.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

news to me lol

idk why it's news to you. davis's main problem of late has been availability. he developed into a good run blocker pretty quickly but his pass pro lagged behind. now he's doing a good job in pass pro as well. he's easily our best OL. not his fault he's surrounded by trash.