Jaguars Pro Bowl Thread: Who are we getting in?

.Buzz

I would put in:

Fournette, Campbell, Ngakoue, Malik (he needs more recognition, he’s been playing very well), Telvin, Bouye and Ramsey.

7 is a lot and I highly doubt it happens but I think they are all deserving.

I don’t think Fournette would go anyway with his ankle bothering him.

3 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I would put in:

Fournette, Campbell, Ngakoue, Malik (he needs more recognition, he’s been playing very well), Telvin, Bouye and Ramsey.

7 is a lot and I highly doubt it happens but I think they are all deserving.

I don’t think Fournette would go anyway with his ankle bothering him.

I think LF will be tough, but if he can keep trucking at a good rate than I would like to see him make it.

Campbell, Ngakoue, Telvin, Ramsey, and Bouye I think deserve to be locks. 

Malil has been playing dominant and if be keeps it up should get in. Jack has been very good but not everyone is going to make it of course.

Bohannon could very well sneak in which would be cool. He has been a lot better than I expected. Thought Marquez was definitely going to be our guy.

7 hours ago, Tugboat said:

They're still doing the Pro Bowl?  I thought it got cancelled after it sucked that one year?

The last Pro Bowl had a great turnout man. It was fun and entertaining. Bringing back the skill challenges was nice as well. I went to the one in Orlando and I had a great time. The only problem was that there was a cold front in town. 

12 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Such BS with Telvin.

Never really made sense to me that they run the Pro Bowl voting stuff that way.  Isn't really fair considering how prominent a part flashy things like sack numbers play in the process.  But whatever.  He deserves to be there, whether he gets the nod or not.

Gonna be awkward when half our defense is voted to the Pro Bowl and turns it down because busy with Playoffs anyway though.

Archived