• Brownies
    • Tyler Huntley
    • Horny
    • Killer Mike

On 12/15/2022 at 11:43 PM, mtmmike said:

We are averaging 6.5 points per game 

This is the best defense we will face.

Leshaun 0 wins2 losses against Baltimore

Offensive line no depth playing the most physical defense.

Running game defense Ha ha 

Stefanski against harbaugh you do not see harbaugh trading 6 high draft picks from a 10 win team.

Huntley verses leshaun I believe at this writing we have the lowest rated starting QB

Ravens roll 

17to 3

Genius

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JDD said:

Could have been an issue and glad it wasn’t.  He will improve, he’s got the leg.  Maybe he can pay Phil some money to come to Cleveland and give him some lessons 

Yeah, he may need a couple seasons to figure it out. I find cutting kickers after missing some kicks as smart as firing a coach after one year.  Unless you made an incredibly dumb decision initially, moving on from them after a couple bad performances is short sighted.

Cade has a leg and has shown to be clutch.  He’s really struggled kicking in Cleveland, which isn’t surprising. Give him an off-season and the keys to the stadium and let him improve.

Just now, candyman93 said:

Just a prediction, Clowney won’t play the rest of the year. He probably clocked out after last week.

I realize as a fan I don’t have a great understanding of exactly who these guys are or what they’re like in the locker room, but he just seems to be collecting checks and giving a “professional effort”.

I wouldn’t mind at all if they moved on from him in favor of someone who plays with a little more tenacity and toughness.

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I realize as a fan I don’t have a great understanding of exactly who these guys are or what they’re like in the locker room, but he just seems to be collecting checks and giving a “professional effort”.

I wouldn’t mind at all if they moved on from him in favor of someone who plays with a little more tenacity and toughness.

While it will likely lead to reduced stats/production from #95, but I do like Alex Wright's motor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Same. I'd bring him back for cheap, but I'm not giving him much money at this point. Rather give Alex Wright a shot as starter and use Clowney's money to bring in a DT, FS, or whatever.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

*Giving up 3 points to a backup QB

Still managed to allow like 200 yards on the ground though

Yup. We're just lucky Roman is an idiot and didn't keep running the ball when we had no answer for their rushing attack.

• Like 2