Week 15: Ravens @ Browns

DreamKid

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

They definitely can but it's gonna be tight. Huntley is not good. 

Don't matter if its by an inch or a mile, winning is winning. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss, ya dig.

But a block field goal and a missed one by Tucker doesn't instill confidence, yikes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I get you’re down 10 but completely abandoning the run game when Dobbins is cooking is weak

Greg Roman is known to do the opposite of what works.

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Lmao. Game on the line let’s give Proche his first target of the day 

He has to make that catch, but that shouldn't have been called anyway. Can't wait for this Roman nightmare to be over.

• Like 3

Just now, RavensfanRD said:

Greg Roman is known to do the opposite of what works.

He has to make that catch, but that shouldn't have been called anyway. Can't wait for this Roman nightmare to be over.

He’s been standing on the sideline in the cold for the last 2.5 hours. I know Proche sucks but coaches should at least try to set plays up for success 

Just now, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

He’s been standing on the sideline in the cold for the last 2.5 hours. I know Proche sucks but coaches should at least try to set plays up for success 

Nah you pick between Josh Oliver and James Proche and you'll like it. We simply can't scheme up plays for Mark Andrews in clutch situations.