Week 15: Ravens @ Browns

DreamKid

3 minutes ago, RavensfanRD said:

I bet not ever hear Lamar slander in this sub again. 

With that said, all isn't lost. A set back, but the Bucs, I think can beat the Bengals.

This result doesn't matter much. Playoffs should be clinched with any win and the division will be decided week 17.

Don't even really care about Greg Roman at this point. Harbaugh coached for his job in 2012 post-locker-room mutiny and then again in 2018 when the org was very publicly making noise about moving on. Coincidentally the only times in his career when he's actually made the sort of big in-season adjustments the team needed to get right. Greg Roman is who he is because he's been backed up by a head coach who has never asked a single thing of him. Getting rid of Roman to save his own job at this point is just prolonging the real issue. 

Losing on the road with your backup QB isn't on its own unacceptable, watching how absolutely feeble this team is without the MVP QB that this org has habitually taken for granted is. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

This result doesn't matter much. Playoffs should be clinched with any win and the division will be decided week 17.

Not gonna lie to you, but this sounds like loser mentality to me. Of course this results matters much. Another AFC loss AND a division loss on top of that. Plus, we still don't know if Lamar is coming back. I know they talk a good game, but they said the same thing last year and I never saw him again. Plus, the Browns did everything in their power to give the Ravens chance after chance in this game and we still couldn't do a got damn thing.

6 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

Don't even really care about Greg Roman at this point. Harbaugh coached for his job in 2012 post-locker-room mutiny and then again in 2018 when the org was very publicly making noise about moving on. Coincidentally the only times in his career when he's actually made the sort of big in-season adjustments the team needed to get right. Greg Roman is who he is because he's been backed up by a head coach who has never asked a single thing of him. Getting rid of Roman to save his own job at this point is just prolonging the real issue. 

Losing on the road with your backup QB isn't on its own unacceptable, watching how absolutely feeble this team is without the MVP QB that this org has habitually taken for granted is. 

Anything less than an AFC championship appearance, Harbaugh is gone and the staff is gutted. I'd bet any amount on it. 

1 minute ago, RavensfanRD said:

Not gonna lie to you, but this sounds like loser mentality to me. Of course this results matters much. Another AFC loss AND a division loss on top of that. Plus, we still don't know if Lamar is coming back. I know they talk a good game, but they said the same thing last year and I never saw him again. Plus, the Browns did everything in their power to give the Ravens chance after chance in this game and we still couldn't do a got damn thing.

I disagree with it being loser mentality. It's being 9-5 mentality. That's why I wasn't panicking about any of the 5 losses. A loss doesn't affect our playoff odds as much as the health of the players who got banged up.

If Lamar isn't coming back then again I don't care if we make the playoffs, just like last year.

The NFL f'ed the Ravens by scheduling this road game on a Saturday the week after a road game in PIT, knowing that Lamar was injured and probably going to miss it. 

Then the NFL f'ed me and non-local Ravens fans by not offering any streaming options to watch the 1st quarter. 

Thanks NFL. At least now the league can celebrate Deshaun Watson the predator get his first home win.