Sign in to follow this  
Chiefs_5627

Revis is a Chief

Question now: Who's gone??

Wouldn't be surprised to see Devey gone with Ehinger being healthy.

16 minutes ago, KC_Guy said:

Question now: Who's gone??

Wouldn't be surprised to see Devey gone with Ehinger being healthy.

If it's anyone other than Gaines we should riot.

Really happy to see it's a team friendly deal and he didn't get paid for his name.

Don’t believe this is related but Steven Nelson looked to be in some serious pain last week.

If we could put Mitchell back in with Nelson and Peters that would be great. I wouldn't mind seeing Revis as a safety with them out there.

2 hours ago, samsel23 said:

Don’t believe this is related but Steven Nelson looked to be in some serious pain last week.

He went back in after that play, so I don't think anything serious happened. Just hit the turf hard.

1 hour ago, kingseanjohn said:

If we could put Mitchell back in with Nelson and Peters that would be great. I wouldn't mind seeing Revis as a safety with them out there.

I would actually really be down with that. Could extend Revis's career too.

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I would actually really be down with that. Could extend Revis's career too.

A 3 safety set next year of Berry-Revis-Parker could be really good, assuming Revis has something left.

However, Revis gets 10mil next year if he's on the roster. So unless Tamba and DJ retire or we cut Alex, he won't be with us past this season.

20 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

A 3 safety set next year of Berry-Revis-Parker could be really good, assuming Revis has something left.

However, Revis gets 10mil next year if he's on the roster. So unless Tamba and DJ retire or we cut Alex, he won't be with us past this season.

Yeah, he probably won't stick around. The contract basically looks like the Foles one. Everyone knows it's going to end early. But honestly after this year, I wouldn't be surprise if Hali, DJ, and Alex are all gone next year in some form.

It will be interesting to see what he has left. Obviously, he is a Sutton favorite, which hopefully means Sutton knows how to use him. His usefulness depends on his usage. I could see him playing our type of man defense with some deep help, particularly against physical WR.

He does two other things. He serves notice that no job is safe and he brings a wealth of experience for the young guys to tap.

J

Edited by onejayhawk