Revis is a Chief

Chiefs_5627

12 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I would actually really be down with that. Could extend Revis's career too.

A 3 safety set next year of Berry-Revis-Parker could be really good, assuming Revis has something left.

However, Revis gets 10mil next year if he's on the roster. So unless Tamba and DJ retire or we cut Alex, he won't be with us past this season.

20 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

A 3 safety set next year of Berry-Revis-Parker could be really good, assuming Revis has something left.

However, Revis gets 10mil next year if he's on the roster. So unless Tamba and DJ retire or we cut Alex, he won't be with us past this season.

Yeah, he probably won't stick around. The contract basically looks like the Foles one. Everyone knows it's going to end early. But honestly after this year, I wouldn't be surprise if Hali, DJ, and Alex are all gone next year in some form.

It will be interesting to see what he has left. Obviously, he is a Sutton favorite, which hopefully means Sutton knows how to use him. His usefulness depends on his usage. I could see him playing our type of man defense with some deep help, particularly against physical WR.

He does two other things. He serves notice that no job is safe and he brings a wealth of experience for the young guys to tap.

J

• 1 month later...

Archived