BDL 2022 Playoffs Week 2 - #5 Cancun Kaiju @ #3 Rome Eternals

RedGold

Who Wins?   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Cancun Kaiju
    • Rome Eternals

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/22/2022 at 05:00 AM

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was going to make a snarky remark but this kind of bull**** is why writeups are so obnoxiously long every week. He's very obviously going to be the first edge rusher off the bench, which doesn't need to be stated because every single team in this league does that.

Tbf, my intent was more a dig on the if he doesn't start, why use him discussion than the yes backups actuslly happen to play thing 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Tbf, my intent was more a dig on the if he doesn't start, why use him discussion

There is no discussion. Your safeties aren't starters IRL for no other reason than they aren't better than guys like Donovan Wilson and Geno Stone. You're trying to paint it as "starting is the only thing that matters" because you know I'm right and you're pissy about it.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was going to make a snarky remark but this kind of bull**** is why writeups are so obnoxiously long every week. He's very obviously going to be the first edge rusher off the bench, which doesn't need to be stated because every single team in this league does that.

Yeah we can’t have it both ways. People complained early in the year because mine were too long with too many graphics and personnel packages and now it’s an omission despite being on my depth chart. That’s a joke 😂 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

There is no discussion. Your safeties aren't starters IRL for no other reason than they aren't better than guys like Donovan Wilson and Geno Stone. You're trying to paint it as "starting is the only thing that matters" because you know I'm right and you're pissy about it.

Yes the Geno Stone that has played three snaps the last two weeks is clearly starting for Baltimore or is it Donovan Wilson whose played five snaps in a month meanwhile Hamilton has played 88 snaps the last two weeks. You seem strangely fixated on my third safety 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Yes the Geno Stone that has played three snaps the last two weeks is clearly starting for Baltimore or is it Donovan Wilson whose played five snaps in a month meanwhile Hamilton has played 88 snaps the last two weeks. You seem strangely fixated on my third safety 

You not using Blue’s posts about Hamilton predraft against him is the biggest disappointment in this thread.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Yeah we can’t have it both ways. People complained early in the year because mine were too long with too many graphics and personnel packages and now it’s an omission despite being on my depth chart. That’s a joke 😂 

It's really a catch - 22 for this exact reason. Yes it makes the writeup longer but now he has a huge game and you can say well we plan on using him a lot, but if he sucked you could easily say, he'd only be in when the starters were tired.  No easy solution tp that one. I'd lean toward the latter with nothing that says otherwise 

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Geno Stone has 7 starts this season in relief of Marcus Williams and played 450 snaps (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StonGe00.htm). Baltimore clearly trusts him more in coverage than Hamilton. Donovan Wilson has started every single game this season and hasn't played less than 50 snaps in a game this year (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsDo01.htm).

This is why I don't respect your opinion. These are things you could check in literally seconds and instead you choose to blatantly lie about it.

Edited by Blue

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

It's really a catch - 22 for this exact reason. Yes it makes the writeup longer but now he has a huge game and you can say well we plan on using him a lot, but if he sucked you could easily say, he'd only be in when the starters were tired.  No easy solution tp that one. I'd lean toward the latter with nothing that says otherwise 

When was the last time I mentioned DL or linebackers by name in a writeup that had to do with anything other than alignment? 

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Geno Stone has 7 starts this season in relief of Marcus Williams and played 450 snaps (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/S/StonGe00.htm). Baltimore clearly trusts him more in coverage than Hamilton. Donovan Wilson has started every single game this season (https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/W/WilsDo01.htm).

This is why I don't respect your opinion. These are things you could check in literally seconds and instead you choose to blatantly lie about it.

Sorry who does Donovan Wilson start over on my team?  I'm confused. For some reason I read that at demorion Williams for Baltimore 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Sorry who does Donovan Wilson start over on my team?  I'm confused. For some reason I read that at demorion Williams for Baltimore 

Malik Hooker. Jayron Kearse and Donovan Wilson are the starting safeties in Dallas, both playing 87% of the snaps for the season.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Malik Hooker. Jayron Kearse and Donovan Wilson are the starting safeties in Dallas, both playing 87% of the snaps for the season.

Donovan Wilson has 350+ snaps in the box while Hooker has 574 at FS alone and just 50 in the box.  Literally your argument here makes zero sense seeing how I'm not putting Hooker in the box and having him play FS just like Dallas does