Official Dallas Mavericks Thread: Welcome Lively, Omax, Grant Williams, Richaun, Seth, & Exum!

the lone star

This is the least talented roster in the league. After Luka it’s embarrassing, and it’s been this way for a decade.

Dwight Powell, WCS, DFS, Sterling Brown, Maxi Kleber… none of these guys are rotation guys on a playoff team.

Their gigantic off-season consisted of Reggie Bullock, Moses Brown, Sterling Brown, and Frank Ntilikina. I mean LOL.

Tim Hardaway Jr. is a #4 option or 6th man. He’s our #2. Porzingis is the most injury prone player in the league.

Brunson is solid, but they will most likely overpay the **** out of him.

Draft-wise they’re the worst in the league. Not TWO years ago - TWO YEARS - they had three top 35 picks. Their first rounder, Josh Green, isn’t an NBA player. Their two high, hyped 2nd round picks just TWO YEARS LATER, got waived this off-season.

Its an embarrassing organization and it starts with Cuban. Luka will 100% demand a trade by next year and I don’t blame him one bit.

On 11/3/2021 at 9:22 PM, Tyronnosaurus said:

This is the least talented roster in the league. After Luka it’s embarrassing, and it’s been this way for a decade.

Dwight Powell, WCS, DFS, Sterling Brown, Maxi Kleber… none of these guys are rotation guys on a playoff team.

Their gigantic off-season consisted of Reggie Bullock, Moses Brown, Sterling Brown, and Frank Ntilikina. I mean LOL.

Tim Hardaway Jr. is a #4 option or 6th man. He’s our #2. Porzingis is the most injury prone player in the league.

Brunson is solid, but they will most likely overpay the **** out of him.

Draft-wise they’re the worst in the league. Not TWO years ago - TWO YEARS - they had three top 35 picks. Their first rounder, Josh Green, isn’t an NBA player. Their two high, hyped 2nd round picks just TWO YEARS LATER, got waived this off-season.

Its an embarrassing organization and it starts with Cuban. Luka will 100% demand a trade by next year and I don’t blame him one bit.

Cuban kept guys around for too long. But Kleber and DFS would be in the rotation of a playoff team. Same with Brunson and Bullock. 

I think they should start Moses Brown though, and especially so if KP is out. If KP's out, then start Moses and Kleber as your bigs and put Luka, THJ, and DFS out there on the perimeter. Then bring JB, Sterling Brown, Bullock, and Powell as the subs.

Give Boban some playing time in the 3rd if the team is down at the half.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 4:38 PM, the lone star said:

I'm glad he got paid, but it sucks that he's gone. Mavs have Dinwiddie though, and I just hope they acquire another vet PG somehow.

I heard that Collin Sexton is available 😉 and Im actually sort of shocked the Mavs didnt go after him considering how comparable he is to Brunson.