Week 16: GDT Philadelphia Eagles (13-1) vs NFZ Almost Contexts (10-4)

EaglesPeteC

I’m ready for Minshew mania. With these weapons and coaches, I think he can have a real good tryout game for rest of NFL. Will all come down to if our OL can slow Dallas pass rush. I think they will again, but TBD. Not having a QB whose legs are a threat certainly changes things, both for pass rushers and our OL in pass pro.

Recipe lately vs Dallas is just to attack CB2. If they have Diggs follow AJ, it’s time for Devonta to feast.

Jordan Davis since returning

• 35 snaps
  • 1 hurry
  • 0 tackles
  • 36.3 PFF grade (141/148 interior DL since he returned)

What's the point of playing him if he's not 100%? Certainly doesn't look it and these #s reflect that, he was playing at way higher level before that. Should approach any injury to a man his size w/ exceedingly high caution.

16 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I’m ready for Minshew mania. With these weapons and coaches, I think he can have a real good tryout game for rest of NFL. Will all come down to if our OL can slow Dallas pass rush. I think they will again, but TBD. Not having a QB whose legs are a threat certainly changes things, both for pass rushers and our OL in pass pro.

Recipe lately vs Dallas is just to attack CB2. If they have Diggs follow AJ, it’s time for Devonta to feast.

My fantasy teams approve

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

• 35 snaps
  • 1 hurry
  • 0 tackles

What's the point of playing him if he's not 100%? Certainly doesn't look it and these #s reflect that, he was playing at way higher level before that. Should approach any injury to a man his size w/ exceedingly high caution.

I see what you're saying but that is a microscopic sample size. 

Not really concerned about Davis. Limited snaps, I'm sure they're just easing him back in with the additions of Suh/LJ.

As long as he's full tilt come Playoffs thats all that matters. Hopefully it isn't something still lingering,  that would suck.

Edited by Nabbs4u

Just saw Fox's promo for this game and found it funny that they had their dramatic voice guy say stuff like "with the division crown up for grabs" and "Cowboys go for the top spot". Also tagging it with a "game of the year" logo. Feels like they're really trying to drum up the hype for a game in which they think Dallas will win. Funny stuff. 

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Just saw Fox's promo for this game and found it funny that they had their dramatic voice guy say stuff like "with the division crown up for grabs" and "Cowboys go for the top spot". Also tagging it with a "game of the year" logo. Feels like they're really trying to drum up the hype for a game in which they think Dallas will win. Funny stuff. 

It is thier SB, makes sense. 

On 12/22/2022 at 10:48 PM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

• 35 snaps
  • 1 hurry
  • 0 tackles

Forget which pod I was listening to, but they were talking about he doesn’t look to be playing with the same force as before. Problem is Linval Joseph’s play has really fallen off. Also, another thing is we’ve played Davis more at other positions than a straight up NT with Joseph still getting a lot of those snaps. I definitely think we could’ve given him an extra couple weeks past the allotted 4 weeks he had to be on IR. We definitely need him to be at full strength in January. 

• Like 1

Always get a good laugh every single time I see Jerry Jones announcing who will or won't play for the Cowboys. Who is or isn't going to start as if he's the HC. Not sure there is another Person in all of sports period, that craves attention more then him. 

On 12/20/2022 at 3:10 PM, TheRealMcCoy said:

I guess Pascal just got a concussion in this practice? That sucks. 

He's definitely our best run blocker and feel like he has more chemistry with Minshew as he's practiced a lot more with him and the 2s.

If Gardner is gonna play I would've liked him out there. 

Just saw this! Good news. 

Zach wasn’t gonna let Gardner down.💪🏻

Think we could do quite a few screens today, so def want our best blocking WR out there.

Over/Under: 1 quarter before we get a Goedert screen pass?