Week 16: San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Commanders

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Kinlaw is a very strong man.  The way he was able to hold up throughout the play, even when his legs were down there in the pile, he was still pushing.  He had only been back on the field a few snaps and he had the confidence to hang in there and clog up the play.  That's very impressive.  Having a dude who can clog run lanes and hold up is nice.  

One random play I liked was a play by TY McGill, he blew through the line and smashed the running back.  It was a play fake, but he made it a very painful play fake for the RB.  Teams have to earn everything against this defense, lol. 

Agreed on both, Kinlaw looks stronger, and that play McGill just destroyed the back, either way it was/would been a TFL, but I like McGill a lot, I'd bring him back in 2023 on a 1yr vet minimum deal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 49erscap said:

Agreed on both, Kinlaw looks stronger, and that play McGill just destroyed the back, either way it was/would been a TFL, but I like McGill a lot, I'd bring him back in 2023 on a 1yr vet minimum deal.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how much I like McGill. Also Dwumfor was as quick as a cat knifing into the backfield a bunch of times, too. He was the catalyst for a few big plays made by other guys.

I’d love to bring both back to compete for a spot behind the main three of Armstead, Kinlaw, and Givens.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by how much I like McGill. Also Dwumfor was as quick as a cat knifing into the backfield a bunch of times, too. He was the catalyst for a few big plays made by other guys.

I’d love to bring both back to compete for a spot behind the main three of Armstead, Kinlaw, and Givens.

I'm with ya, but we also shouldn't forget about Kalia Davis, UCF NT we drafted in the 6th round, or Akeem Spence, he's looked good too.

Very lucky to have found some good IDL depth. I also wouldn't mind Ridgeway back, he played good for us, sucks he's done for the season though.