• Miami Dolphins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Aaron Jones
    • A.J. Dillon
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Christian Watson
    • Allen Lazard
    • Romeo Doubs
    • Randall Cobb
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Robert Tonyan
    • Marcedes Lewis
    • Jason Sanders
    • Mason Crosby
    • Dolphins DST
    • Packers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/25/2022 at 06:02 PM

packers-vs-dolphins-odds-picks-predictio

Home at last, thank God! And, even better - we're coming off a long week against a regressed Packers team that has a short week and all but eliminated from post-season contention! While we did get two major gifts this past week with the Jets and Patriots both losing, our advantage in the AFC wildcard race has now completely evaporated after our three-game road skid. Playoffstatus.com now reports we'll need to win two of our last three to have a realistic chance at the playoffs, and as this is probably the easiest game on paper of our remaining schedule, losing it would be a major blow.

Thankfully, I think this is a game we should definitely be able to win - while I have little doubt Aaron Rodgers will make plays against our depleted secondary, their defense is far less smothering than the ones we've recently played. Hopefully, some holiday magic will be on our side as well!

My prediction...

Green Bay 23
Miami 33

Fins up!

I'd go with 31-21 fish too.  There are upsets every week in the NFL but I don't see it here.  You have a lot to play for and you are simply the better team right now.  I will be cheering for you among AFC teams once we're officially out.

Is Holland and Armstead going to be available?  

On 12/21/2022 at 4:35 PM, 15412 said:

I'd go with 31-21 fish too.  There are upsets every week in the NFL but I don't see it here.  You have a lot to play for and you are simply the better team right now.  I will be cheering for you among AFC teams once we're officially out.

Is Holland and Armstead going to be available?  

Holland is a go.  Armstead has his weekly questionable tag, but I would expect him to play.

This game proves that Tua is not in the same league as a Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes as down 26-20 with under 2 min to go both of those QB's drive their respective teams down the field for the go ahead TD. I don't think any of the other AFC teams are fearing the Dolphins going into the playoffs right now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

He had his best stretch of the season/career right after coming back from the concussion, though...

**** everything tbh

Then he couldn't throw a completion for two weeks in California. Those late ints were the dagger. Maybe it's a confidence thing but he seems easily shaken where we saw him do incredible things earlier this year. He was in the MVP conversation and then looks bad in 3 of his last 4 games. I don't understand how that happens but we need him if we are going to get into the tournament. 

2 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Then he couldn't throw a completion for two weeks in California. Those late ints were the dagger. Maybe it's a confidence thing but he seems easily shaken where we saw him do incredible things earlier this year. He was in the MVP conversation and then looks bad in 3 of his last 4 games. I don't understand how that happens but we need him if we are going to get into the tournament. 

I'm just saying it's not the concussion, idk what the issue with him is. Those games that got him into the mvp conversation were the ones immediately following his return