• Miami Dolphins
    • Green Bay Packers
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Jeff Wilson Jr.
    • Aaron Jones
    • A.J. Dillon
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Trent Sherfield
    • Christian Watson
    • Allen Lazard
    • Romeo Doubs
    • Randall Cobb
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Robert Tonyan
    • Marcedes Lewis
    • Jason Sanders
    • Mason Crosby
    • Dolphins DST
    • Packers DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/25/2022 at 06:02 PM

41 minutes ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Then he couldn't throw a completion for two weeks in California. Those late ints were the dagger. Maybe it's a confidence thing but he seems easily shaken where we saw him do incredible things earlier this year. He was in the MVP conversation and then looks bad in 3 of his last 4 games. I don't understand how that happens but we need him if we are going to get into the tournament. 

Don't worry the Dolphins are in the playoffs as Patriots & Jets in the final 2 and they'll win 1 for sure and most likely 2. But in the playoffs it's most likely 1 & done as playing a road game in either KC or Cincy is an automatic loss.

2 hours ago, NFL Network said:

Don't worry the Dolphins are in the playoffs as Patriots & Jets in the final 2 and they'll win 1 for sure and most likely 2. But in the playoffs it's most likely 1 & done as playing a road game in either KC or Cincy is an automatic loss.

When you lose four games in a row with a poor QB you don't deserve  to be in the playoffs.

Edited by doumeyer
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, doumeyer said:

When you lose four games in a row with a poor QB you don't deserve  to be in the playoffs.

They have no choice but to give someone the 7th seed thanks to Roger Goodell's playoff expansion lol! This is a type of year where the playoff expansion show's its flaws as opposed to 2008 when an 11-5 Patriots team missed the playoffs. I would of left the field at 6 teams per conference. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NFL Network said:

I hope you are correct, but I’m not so sure.  Our secondary is suspect, our pass rush isn’t effective, and our QB is being exposed as a product of scheme and not talent.  The Jets and Pats have good defenses and I expect to see both teams follow the blueprint to take away the intermediate passing routes in the middle of the field.  Tua is having problems adjusting to making the deep sideline throws and that’s a serious flaw.

It looks more and more to me that Tua struggles when the receivers are knocked off of their timing routes or when he is flushed from the pocket and tries to throw on the run which is a direct issue of his weak arm. I have lost all confidence in Tua at this point as being a difference maker in a game.

1 hour ago, Swampbilly said:

I hope you are correct, but I’m not so sure.  Our secondary is suspect, our pass rush isn’t effective, and our QB is being exposed as a product of scheme and not talent.  The Jets and Pats have good defenses and I expect to see both teams follow the blueprint to take away the intermediate passing routes in the middle of the field.  Tua is having problems adjusting to making the deep sideline throws and that’s a serious flaw.

Jets game is automatic win and the Patriots game is 50/50. Even one win gets them in b/c neither the Jets & Pats will go 2-0. The Bills will destroy the Pats in the final game b/c they need to win to clinch the #1 seed from KC.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NFL Network said:

They have no choice but to give someone the 7th seed thanks to Roger Goodell's playoff expansion lol! This is a type of year where the playoff expansion show's its flaws as opposed to 2008 when an 11-5 Patriots team missed the playoffs. I would of left the field at 6 teams per conference. 

great post I agree It is crazy that all these sub 500 teams still have a shot at the playoffs.

10 hours ago, NFL Network said:

Jets game is automatic win and the Patriots game is 50/50. Even one win gets them in b/c neither the Jets & Pats will go 2-0. The Bills will destroy the Pats in the final game b/c they need to win to clinch the #1 seed from KC.

Again, I hope you are correct, but we did lose to the Jets earlier in the season.

3 hours ago, hrubes20 said:

That was such a terrible 2nd half from Tua yesterday.  The strangest part is that he was so dang good in the 1st half.  

It appears he may have concussed, so that likely played a major role. Dolphins have put him in concussion protocol. Hopefully Tua is alright. This would be his 3rd concussion just this season.