Week 16 Games

Leader

1 hour ago, Refugee said:

7-7 in Santa Clara. 9ers look like the better team but WSH making timely plays. 

27-14 now.  Showing the Dallas Philly game locally.  Sucks I'd much rather watch the 49's.  They don't update the scores either had to get it online.  Looking good but they are settling for FG's deep in the red zone.  Up by 13 with 49's D it's looking good for us. 

3 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

27-14 now.  Showing the Dallas Philly game locally.  Sucks I'd much rather watch the 49's.  They don't update the scores either had to get it online.  Looking good but they are settling for FG's deep in the red zone.  Up by 13 with 49's D it's looking good for us. 

9ers are dominating. About to bring in Wentz for Wash. 

I’d like DAL to win just before I settle into dinner but the Washington loss most important. 

Edited by Refugee
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Refugee said:

9ers are dominating. About to bring in Wentz for Wash. 

I’d like DAL to win just before I settle into dinner but the Washington loss most important. 

Yah it's fun when it could mean something.  Hope the Pack can buy us another week of scoreboard watching.   Looks like SF is running away with it and Philly is on the ropes.  Couldn't have gone any better.  Even the Giants lost. 

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Yah it's fun when it could mean something.  Hope the Pack can buy us another week of scoreboard watching.   Looks like SF is running away with it and Philly is on the ropes.  Couldn't have gone any better.  Even the Giants lost. 

Field Yates  -    The Packers still have a ton of work to do, but with the Giants, Commanders, Lions and Seahawks all losing today, Green Bay would be just a half game out of the playoffs if they can win tomorrow against Miami.

1 hour ago, PackFan13 said:

Helluva weekend for our playoff chances. MVS with 0 catches. Gutes best off season move was letting him walk for 11 per. 

KC can get off the MVS contract pretty easily after 2022.  I expect his next contract will be quite a bit cheaper if KC does release him.