Week 16: JAX Jags vs NY Jets

Bobby816

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I can name a dozen. He’s the most over hyped over analyzed QB I have ever seen and I did it too. He is not an elite talent. We are fooling ourselves 

I blame some of it on saleh for the red carpet treatment and now allowing Wilson to earn the starting spot. Either way, unless Wilson comes out looking like Mahomes, the debate is over. 

As much as Zach sucks this entire unit that is playing on the OL cannot be back. Brown tried but he’s done. Fant is horrendous. Tomlinson also horrendous. Herbig is backup and even though CMG is reliable he’s not good. MLF kills us too, if he isn’t fired Saleh will def not make it past 3 years and he only has himself to blame. Lots of receipts about to come out after this dog **** of a 4 day stretch. This is a poorly coached football team. 

All you need to know about our OC is the first play of the game and Zac is running the ball. MLF HAS, HAS TO GO.

Still don't believe, Zack throws a pass to the TE the Jets are moving the ball, momentum seems to finally going the Jets way and what does our OC do?

Pulls Zac to run a trick play which turns out to be movement on the line and now the Jets are 15 yards back.

This is in the first 2 possessions the Jets have.

The OL is dog food and they are undisciplined.

The defense allowed the Jags to take the ball into the end zone from the 4 yard line...HELLO!!

If the Jets are lucky they finish out the year with one more win. But I doubt it will be tonight.

The coaching staff outside of Saleh has to be replaced. 

4 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

As much as Zach sucks this entire unit that is playing on the OL cannot be back. Brown tried but he’s done. Fant is horrendous. Tomlinson also horrendous. Herbig is backup and even though CMG is reliable he’s not good. MLF kills us too, if he isn’t fired Saleh will def not make it past 3 years and he only has himself to blame. Lots of receipts about to come out after this dog **** of a 4 day stretch. This is a poorly coached football team. 

We are a run first team yet we have what, 5 runs?

5 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I think Saleh saves his buddies and cuts bait with Zach.