Week 16: JAX Jags vs NY Jets

Bobby816

6 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Man, this logic isn’t adding up whatsoever (I also never said the corner spot opposite him was “good”).

You definitey can have an elite corner but issues elsewhere that add up to a poor overall pass defense.

The rest of that secondary has to be atrocious for you guys to be bottom 4 in yards and have a top 5 CB. Especially when I’ve heard some of yoir fan base praise how good Cisco is as well (who i was also a fan of us possibly drafting). So this for sure isn’t a case of me just not liking yoir players. I actually really like yoir roster. Just the stats don’t match the talent. 

I also think GW gets looked over as if he’s not a too “talented” WR. Other teams fans don’t take into consideration who’s throwing him the ball. GW plays with great passers like Burrow, Mahomes, Cousins, etc and he’s well over 1k yards (even with awful QB play he should reach 1k tonight). And way more than a few TDs. His talent is a top 10ish WR. We just don’t have the QB play to make him dominant yet.

11 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Should help, but Lawrence is on fire. We can't let them pass 20 points. 

MC2 is who I’m worried about. He’s been good all season. But struggled big time last week. Hopefully it was just a bad game. But if he’s lined up against Kirk most tye game. JAX has the advantage there and we’ll need to give him help with a S or LB

8 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

MC2 is who I’m worried about. He’s been good all season. But struggled big time last week. Hopefully it was just a bad game. But if he’s lined up against Kirk most tye game. JAX has the advantage there and we’ll need to give him help with a S or LB

I'm worried about everyone's matchups. Entienne is a tough dude to stop. He could reach 1k tonight. Kirk and Jones are good enough to challenge our secondary. We need coaching to be sharp on both sides of the ball. Lawrence is on a 14TD-1int 6 game stretch. Chiefs, Cowboys, Titans, Ravens, Lions, and Raiders. 

Edited by rickyt31