The Injury Report: 12/07 Ingram and Lattimore to play vs Atlanta

Dome

17 hours ago, jrry32 said:

Did you click the link? The Rams score as many red zone TDs per game as the Saints. The Rams converting a lower percentage of red zone opportunities into TDs isn't important if the Rams get there more often. We're equally good at scoring red zone TDs.

Nope, not my style. I don't generally send people down link trails to attempt to prove my point about what someone else thinks about stats vs. a maybe, nor do I follow said links. I prefer people take the time to actually post what they're trying to convey. Personal preference.

10 hours ago, Mid Iowa said:

Nope, not my style. I don't generally send people down link trails to attempt to prove my point about what someone else thinks about stats vs. a maybe, nor do I follow said links. I prefer people take the time to actually post what they're trying to convey. Personal preference.

Well, I gave you the link with NO and LA near the top of the NFL in red zone TDs per game, and then I explained the relevance. So I'm not sure where I went wrong.

27 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Well, I gave you the link with NO and LA near the top of the NFL in red zone TDs per game, and then I explained the relevance. So I'm not sure where I went wrong.

He already said looking at someone’s argument is “not his style”... whatever that means.

@Mid Iowacan you explain just a bit more what you mean? You won’t click the link.... why exactly? The stats he provided are relevant and support his argument.

Saying “Not my style” just feels like a bit of a cop out and the “link trail” you referred to is literally one click to get to what he’s talking about. 

just my .02c, but the refusal to acknowledge someone’s argument simply because it contains a link just takes away from good football discussion. Maybe I’m totally missing your point 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

He already said looking at someone’s argument is “not his style”... whatever that means.

@Mid Iowacan you explain just a bit more what you mean? You won’t click the link.... why exactly? The stats he provided are relevant and support his argument.

Saying “Not my style” just feels like a bit of a cop out and the “link trail” you referred to is literally one click to get to what he’s talking about. 

just my .02c, but the refusal to acknowledge someone’s argument simply because it contains a link just takes away from good football discussion...

Meh, no big deal. He's right that the Rams will have to convert in the red zone. I was just pointing out that a rate stat like that can be misleading if you don't also consider the volume stat for context.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Meh, no big deal.

Maybe not. But I’ve never seen the fact that someone included a link to support their argument as an excuse to write off their argument. It’s all backwards and was looking for more of an explanation as to what exactly you did wrong.

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

I was just pointing out that a rate stat like that can be misleading if you don't also consider the volume stat for context.

Oh yeah, I feel ya. It’s likely going to be a shootout. At least Vaccaro and Klein will be back. 

PJ Williams and Sterling Moore will be our starting CBs, that’s not good against any offense let alone one of the leagues best.

Pretty disappointed that Revis went to the Chiefs and Jalen went unclaimed and unsigned this week when we’re hurting the most at CB..

Both are better than De’Vante Harris by a mile, and I bet there’s a good chance they’re both better than Sterling Moore as well...

I didn't realize it was such a big deal to either of you to have to argue a statistic with another statistic, while supporting both at the end of the conversation, that's all.

We've gone rounds before, Dome. It's clear that we have a different way of thinking, and quite frankly, I'm pretty busy, so clicking on links and following "stuff" because someone wants to place a spin on an opinion simply isn't my style, and I don't care to make time for it.

I'll stand by what I said. Saints convert better in the red zone, and they'll have to today in order to win, and they'll have to hold the Rams from converting in equal opportunities, which jrry32 said should be about equal. So what's the argument? Seems to me the point was solidified.

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lattimore was limited on Wednesday, but did not practice today. Crawley however is expected to play.

Saints had a great 8 game run but injuries are mounting while rookies starting to feel effects of long NFL season. Now we enter the final stretch vs divisional opponets with health becoming a deterrent ... Not just Lattimore and Crawley but also M. Williams, Armstead again, Oakfor gone to IR joining Anzalone, Strief, Fairley and Breaux from earlier in the season. 

I personally feel the Saints will experience a little bit of a falling back to earth over the last few weeks but I still see them ending the season 10-6 and earning a wildcard spot.

10 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol of course Armstead is hurt again.

Lol someone get him a lifetime supply of bubble wrap and his pink slip, he’s not cut out for this sport

A true love/hate relationship, right? This guy is so, so, so good... and so, so, so fragile. He's broken more often than not.

On 11/25/2017 at 6:46 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Pretty disappointed that Revis went to the Chiefs and Jalen went unclaimed and unsigned this week when we’re hurting the most at CB..

Both are better than De’Vante Harris by a mile, and I bet there’s a good chance they’re both better than Sterling Moore as well...

Traffic cones are better than De"Vante Harris.

Archived