Prediction: My 3 reasons why Washington will upset the 49ers on Saturday 🎄 Eve!

aceinthehouse

After much thought & getting over how pissed I was & still am on how the Sunday Night game went down.

I'm making a bold prediction for this weekends game. As you know, we are like 7pt underdogs this weekend. Maybe more, by the time Kickoff rolls around.

We are beating the 49ers Saturday! Why?

Reason #1) We simply play better on the road. I don't why. Can't explain it, but it's true. We just always seem to play with more intensity on the road. I realize they're traveling on short rest & playing on the West Coast, but the Niners aren't gonna be prepared for what Washington is gonna to do to them Saturday.

Reason #2) Heinicke is gonna feel the heat of possibly his last game, if he loses. He always plays his best, when he leaves it on the line. When he thinks he could get pulled any minute. With Wentz healthy & ready to go, Heinicke is gonna feel the heat of getting pulled during this playoff push. I expect Heinicke to have a little extra pixie dust vs 49ers.

Reason #3) This team is pissed! I can feel it. You saw it in Rivera's presser. They probably feel the Refs & League are out to prevent them from making the Playoffs. Look for Terry McLaurin to have a great game vs 49ers. Rivera will have these guys ready to go vs 49ers. You can bet on that.

Anyways, there you have it. Washington are underdogs big time this game. Going up against the #1 Defense in the League. Kyle Shanahan can't stand Washington & resents everything about this organization. Everyone, including our fans have already moved past this game as a loss & hoping we beat Cleveland.

But let me tell ya! Washington is gonna go in there & give the NFC West Division winners & uppercut for them to remember. Possibly setting the stage for round 2 in the playoffs.

It'll be dogfight, cause the Niners ain't no joke. But I'm expecting a victory like vs the Eagles earlier this year. Niners better be ready! 

Edited by aceinthehouse
  • Like 1

In my opinion if we are to win this game it will be because Brock Purdy shows us why he was drafted last and throws a couple pick and maybe a sack fumble with one of them leading to a TD. We will absolutely have to play turnover free football and force a few of our own.

If Purdy plays how he's been.... I don't think we win this game. However, we haven't really been blown out this season, so we should have a chance at least. 

9 minutes ago, Umbaugh21 said:

In my opinion if we are to win this game it will be because Brock Purdy shows us why he was drafted last and throws a couple pick and maybe a sack fumble with one of them leading to a TD. We will absolutely have to play turnover free football and force a few of our own.

If Purdy plays how he's been.... I don't think we win this game. However, we haven't really been blown out this season, so we should have a chance at least. 

It's why we lost to the Giants, imo.

Committed 2 huge turnovers & caused none.

It's the #1 deciding factor in games, imo.

To beat the Niners, we will have to takeaway 2 or 3 vs them. I think they can do it.

2 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

My prediction, the 49ers are going to tear the Commanders apart and Wentz will be playing in the 4th quarter.

That's what a lot of people think, actually.

But this team has a way of playing up to their opponents & even winning(See Eagles) & sucking vs bad teams who don't belong on the same field as us. (See Giants)

It's weird...

Washington wins this one 27-20.

On 12/20/2022 at 12:37 PM, aceinthehouse said:

That's what a lot of people think, actually.

But this team has a way of playing up to their opponents & even winning(See Eagles) & sucking vs bad teams who don't belong on the same field as us. (See Giants)

It's weird...

Washington wins this one 27-20.

No congratulation for my accurate prediction?

• Like 1