Around the NFL - Week 16

DaBoys

I can’t believe they let Brady and Rodgers win today and everyone else in the NFC hunt lose. In a year when the entire East could get in, let me lose a playoff game to a guy like Brady or Rodgers one more time. I just can’t get enough of that. 

12 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The best thing that could ever happen for Dak is for all 3 NFC East teams to make it to and do well in the playoffs. He is way better against the East than anyone. Sure we’d have to beat the NFC South winner, but could you imagine two straight games against NFC East opponents to get to the SB?

Interesting scenario.  That being said I think the 49ers are going to be a tough out for any opponent. San Fran scares me.  Down to their 3rd string QB and they keep on winning.  A solid run game and a great defense helps a lot 

17 hours ago, DaBoys said:

The best thing that could ever happen for Dak is for all 3 NFC East teams to make it to and do well in the playoffs. He is way better against the East than anyone. Sure we’d have to beat the NFC South winner, but could you imagine two straight games against NFC East opponents to get to the SB?

They only scenario this could play out is if all 3 road teams win in the wild card. Then we’d get a home game against the #6 seed in the divisional round instead of a road game against #1.

So regardless of what division the wild cards come from, rooting for the road teams, for sure.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Carolina has a real shot at the NFC South.

Who would you rather face? I’d rather get the Brady monkey off our back.

Play a guy who, on 2 separate teams, in a 1 and done scenario, never lost to us???

I choose life.

• Like 1

Whomever replaces Hackett as interim will be the tenth person to function as HC of the Broncos since they dismissed Mike Shanahan

That number is a little misleading as they have had a couple of interims fill in for John Fox and Gary Kubiak for health reasons, but that also kind of explains the problem. They make a lot of uninspired hires.

• Like 1