Week 16 Thread: (7-6-1) Commanders vs (10-4) 49ers - 4:05 PM CBS

MikeT14

wsh.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location= vs sf.png&scale=crop&cquality=40&location=o

Season Leaders

Passing Yards

T. Heinicke

148-241, 1693 YDS, 10 TD, 5 INT

J. Garoppolo

207-308, 2437 YDS, 16 TD, 4 INT

Rushing Yards

B. Robinson Jr.

159 CAR, 652 YDS, 2 TD

C. McCaffrey

115 CAR, 534 YDS, 4 TD

Receiving Yards

T. McLaurin

68 REC, 1015 YDS, 3 TD

B. Aiyuk

60 REC, 774 YDS, 7 TD

We will lose this game too! We couldn't beat the NY Giants! We should have won that game instead of all the mistakes we made and the refs assisting the Giants. We will constantly miss the playoffs or getting in lose the first game until we get a real true franchise QB. How does the entire current AFC playoff teams have first round QBs! Tellme why we picked Young again. I wanted Hebert which the Chargers picked and again I was proven right. Never wanted Haskins nor RG3. This team is cursed!

1 hour ago, Skinscavalier said:

We will lose this game too! We couldn't beat the NY Giants! We should have won that game instead of all the mistakes we made and the refs assisting the Giants. We will constantly miss the playoffs or getting in lose the first game until we get a real true franchise QB. How does the entire current AFC playoff teams have first round QBs! Tellme why we picked Young again. I wanted Hebert which the Chargers picked and again I was proven right. Never wanted Haskins nor RG3. This team is cursed!

1 team in the NFC playoff picture has a 1st round QB and it's Daniel Jones. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that you weren't openly saying Washington should draft Justin Herbert over Chase Young in 2020. If Washington wouldn't have drafted Chase Young they would've drafted Tua. Herbert wasn't even the conversation. You can say that now because obviously Herbert is a stud, but many thought Herbert was a reach at 6 even. Rivera would've been fired before even coaching a game if he drafted Herbert over Chase Young in that draft.