Week 16: Texans @ Titans :: "Twas the night before Christmas"

VY-FTW

It's already Wednesday and no one had posted one so here we are

Only 3 games left in the regular season and our division lead is down to 1 game after losing 4 in a row. So in a must win game we look to snap that streak vs the texans who gave KC all they wanted Sunday but still are a 1 win team.

Back at home in what should be a very empty stadium being its the texans annnnnd losing 4 in a row annnnnnnnd the injuries lol doesnt help at this point also the game is on Christmas eve

WkXwH.gif

RT was hurt again vs the LAC and returned to finish the game but with the Josh Dobbs signing it's looking like Ryan will be watching from the sideline

FkSni_RXkAAxfV4?format=jpg&name=small

Malik is looking to make his 3rd Start this season and his 2nd game vs the texans. Will be interesting to see his progress from his 1st start to now

1437765115.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

In the last match up KING henry had his best game of the season and did KING stuff running 32 times for 219 yards and 2 TDs and is looking to repeat that performance  

153032a9-491a-4f54-b4d8-bc9a8f394c06-Get

The injuries are starting to get wayyy out of hand. So this is no gimmie game but good news rookie 1st round pick Treylon Burks after missing two games did a walkthrough yesterday and is looking like he will be making his return and give the titans offense a HUGE boost 

treylon-burks-burks.gif

Real injury reports and stuff im sure will be posted below but lets do this thing. Don't be like this 49er fan in this thread haha 

1000.jpeg

TITAN UP boys and happy holidays <33 

Edited by VY-FTW

If I say I’m not excited for this game, some posters will be like “sucks for you dude you aren’t a real fan then”

if I say I’m excited for this game, some posters will be like “idk how or why you are excited for this game, no way we win with downing and injuries and Dennis Daley.”

talk about a dilemma! 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

If I say I’m not excited for this game, some posters will be like “sucks for you dude you aren’t a real fan then”

if I say I’m excited for this game, some posters will be like “idk how or why you are excited for this game, no way we win with downing and injuries and Dennis Daley.”

talk about a dilemma! 

Excited to see if Malik had improved and hopefully see Burks. 

That's all. 

i want to see malik get a chance with a supporting cast that actually belongs in the nfl. he's gonna have treylon back this week but will be behind possibly the worst OL we have ever put on a football field in nashville. just feel like it's going to be impossible to judge him.

Idk I feel like RT is done this season and it's Maliks team now.

Oh and Dillon tore his ACL.. After playing the best LT we had since Lewan played in week 1 lolol.. Should've been the starter idc if he was in the dog house man smh

And yeah a JV oline man.. Sounds like King is getting the ball 35 times this game and Malik will only be throwing about 10 passes again lol THO Malik has got a solid group of guys Burks Woods McMath Conley Chig and Hoop.. Just throw it up to burks and see what happens imo

2 minutes ago, VY-FTW said:

Oh and Dillon tore his ACL.. After playing the best LT we had since Lewan played in week 1 lolol.. Should've been the starter idc if he was in the dog house man smh

That situation is also a perfect microcosm of this season as a whole.

Ah well.

Least we have an excuse that national media can clearly see if we blow the division.

Vrabel thought it was ok for Daley to be an LT. He put him back out there against the Chargers, knowing he couldn't defend himself.

Love Vrabel, but this season shows some cracks in his armor. 

These next 3 games will set the future of the Titans for at least 4 years.

If Willis comes and proves he can look like a NFL QB, then Tannehill is gone and we set in motion to build around a rookie contract.
or
Willis just bottoms out and we are treading water with Tannehill again and the true restart of the team is pushed back another year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 615finest said:

I just hope they take handcuffs off Malik and actullay cater to his game.. We don’t need to run Henry into the ground, let’s see Willis actually play QB

We still have Downing, so I have full confidence that we won't.

Or if we do accidentally, we'll abandon it for no reason after halftime.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We still have Downing, so I have full confidence that we won't.

Or if we do accidentally, we'll abandon it for no reason after halftime.

We’ll definitely abandon anything that works in the 2nd half lol.

Somebody sneak Todd some drinks Saturday so he can call another Packers type game