Week 16: Texans @ Titans :: "Twas the night before Christmas"

VY-FTW

Just now, titans0021 said:

Willis really does seem to struggle with accepting his speed compared to NFL defenders.

It's wild. I said this in the 1st quarter. He has yet to adjust to the speed of NFL defenders compared to his own. He's a good athlete, but he makes it so much harder on himself with his late decisions to run and the angles he takes.

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

Could not be any less surprised that we are halfway thru this game without any real opportunity to make evaluations of Malik

This is what game 3? 
Not to say his future is written, but it's as clear as day, next year he can not be assumed to be the starter. 

Just now, seminoles1 said:

It's wild. I said this in the 1st quarter. He has yet to adjust to the speed of NFL defenders compared to his own. He's a good athlete, but he makes it so much harder on himself with his late decisions to run and the angles he takes.

He is a good runner as a QB. But as good as Tannehill is.

He isn't Lamar. He isn't elite. He isn't a playmaking running QB. Not fast enough. 

Just now, KingTitan said:

This is what game 3? 
Not to say his future is written, but it's as clear as day, next year he can not be assumed to be the starter. 

I would. Start him all year like the Texans did with Mills. Either he steps up or we are in position for another shot at a franchise QB. 4th time's the charm, right?