I will be at our Christmas Eve game vs Vikings

y*so*blu

To recap, the game was an amazing experience. It was my first visit to US Bank (which should have been called 3M Stadium if anything), and I can imagine no better venue for a sporting event. The Vikings fans are not unpleasant hosts, and the place feels much smaller than it really is. Seven rows from the field--on the Giants' side of course--I had almost as good a view of the players as anything on the two video screens. Seeing them in action live is totally different and hard to describe, more like a dream yet also much more real than television.

I wasn't alone, even in my section; enough Giants fans were present that you could hear a reaction every time we made a play--which the team did early and often. It was remarkable to see our embattled defense play as well as they did. Fabian Moreau in particular was relentless and we need to lock him up for next year.

Although my high hopes for Daniel Jones have always been blunted by withering skepticism, it was truly impressive to see him at work here. He took plenty of hits and was pressured into some mistakes, but every time he got up like nothing happened. When he somehow completed the 2-point conversion to tie the game, I went crazy. 

Obviously it didn't end how I wanted, but the Giants defied my expectations in hanging with one of the best offenses in the league. If we come back with a few more steady receivers and a few less mistakes, we can beat these guys.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 12:19 AM, y*so*blu said:

Obviously it didn't end how I wanted, but the Giants defied my expectations in hanging with one of the best offenses in the league. If we come back with a few more steady receivers and a few less mistakes, we can beat these guys.

If the Giants play the Viking in the first round of the playoffs would you be able to attend the game?

I would love to see the Viking  again with Adoree, Xavier in the game and Azeez playing the full game.

• Like 1