Bills @ Bears on Christmas Eve

beardown3231

Damn I live in Chicago and had this game circled when I realized the Bills were coming to Chicago. Then I found out it was on Christmas Eve. Then a huge winter storm just happens to come during the Bills weekend. Really wanted to go to Solider to watch but I guess it's going to have to be from the couch instead lol. 

I'll go Bills 24- Bears 13. I think Fields is a stud and will stress our LBs to make tackles. Allen seems to have found his groove last week and said his elbow feels healthier than it's been since the injury happened so I'm hoping he finishes strong and we hold onto the #1 seed. 

As a Chicago resident who is friends with all Bears fans, the future is bright imo. 

I also live in Arlington Heights so really hoping the Bears finalize their plans and move there so my property value rises. 😂

Edited by The BILLievers
  • Like 3

I feel bad for Bills fans coming here for the game. Every year I travel for a Bears road game and I love it. For one, they may not even be able to get in due to the storm. Secondly, I bet a lot figured "watch the game, fly out after, get home by Christmas" and who knows if that'll be possible due to the cold/wind. Lastly they can't enjoy the city how everyone deserves to experience Chicago due to the weather

4 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

I feel bad for Bills fans coming here for the game. Every year I travel for a Bears road game and I love it. For one, they may not even be able to get in due to the storm. Secondly, I bet a lot figured "watch the game, fly out after, get home by Christmas" and who knows if that'll be possible due to the cold/wind. Lastly they can't enjoy the city how everyone deserves to experience Chicago due to the weather

What better way to enjoy the windy city than a weekend like what is coming. I kid I kid

2 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

It's not going to be a blizzard for the game. It's going to be about 5 degrees with a wind chill of -15. That's different. This game is going to suck for the players

And the fans who go, but everyone wants to complain that the next stadium has to be out in the elements. (I don't remember where you stand on that, just making a general statement)

24 minutes ago, blkwdw13 said:

And the fans who go, but everyone wants to complain that the next stadium has to be out in the elements. (I don't remember where you stand on that, just making a general statement)

I just like when the Lions, Vikings or a true warm weather team has to come here in the cold. I'd much rather play the Cardinals at home in December than September, for instance

Nonetheless, this is a different animal. Saturday's game might be the coldest or second coldest game in Bears home history. This isn't the type of cold that happens often at all

• Like 1

On 12/22/2022 at 10:22 AM, beardown3231 said:

That guy @BILLieversfor one lives here.  Freezing right now with me.