Merry Christmas you filthy animals!

vegas492

I guess this is probably an appropriate thread to wish you all a Happy Festivus. Let it now be the time for the Airing of Grievances: I GOTTA LOT OF PROBLEMS WITH YOU PEOPLE, AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ABOUT THEM

My biggest grievances:

1. Posters who don't understand the concept of draft capital when judging Gute's (or the late TT's) draft classes. Most posters forget that all of GB's draft picks put together wouldn't have as much capital as a top-10 pick. For that matter, posters who think you draft classes can on hit more than 75% of their picks

2. Posters who do mock drafts without salary cap predictions. They end up being an unrealistic wish list!

Get the aluminum pole, it is time for the FEATS OF STRENGTH! TRY AND PIN ME!

Frank Costanza Seinfeld GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 4

4 hours ago, pgwingman said:

My biggest grievances:

1. Posters who don't understand the concept of draft capital when judging Gute's (or the late TT's) draft classes. Most posters forget that all of GB's draft picks put together wouldn't have as much capital as a top-10 pick. For that matter, posters who think you draft classes can on hit more than 75% of their picks

At lot of critics also like to slam Gutey for missing on x% of picks... which, sure, fair but then don't look for the context of what % other gms miss at.