Week 16: Falcons @ Ravens

wackywabbit

12 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

The Bengals didn't look like they were on a heater today. We also beat the Bengals when they had Chase. The advanced metrics (like DVOA) aren't putting them above us with all our struggles and playing backup QBs, let alone the Bills and Chiefs. They are overrated in my opinion because of their run last year, which also required the right bounces at every game. I put them level with us and below the Bills and Chiefs.

Their run last year requiring lucky bounces has nothing to do with them being 11-4 this year and winning their last 6 @ Pit, @ Ten, KC, Cle, @ TB, @ NE. That’s a stretch of schedule we would have been happy to finish 4-2 with...they went 6-0. Pretty sure the first 2 were without Chase as well. 6 straight against any opposition in the NFL is tough to do, and 4 of them being road games is impressive. They’re playing complimentary football right now & I think they'd be a worse matchup for us than the Bills who seem to be super Josh Allen reliant. With Roquan i’m more confident in stopping those off schedule plays he made week 4 against us that seemed to be the difference in that one

1 minute ago, Ray Reed said:

Their run last year requiring lucky bounces has nothing to do with them being 11-4 this year and winning their last 6 @ Pit, @ Ten, KC, Cle, @ TB, @ NE. That’s a stretch of schedule we would have been happy to finish 4-2 with...they went 6-0. Pretty sure the first 2 were without Chase as well. 6 straight against any opposition in the NFL is tough to do, and 4 of them being road games is impressive. They’re playing complimentary football right now & I think they'd be a worse matchup for us than the Bills who seem to be super Josh Allen reliant. With Roquan i’m more confident in stopping those off schedule plays he made week 4 against us that seemed to be the difference in that one

We're talking marginal odds in a hypothetical matchup. But I'm confident the betting markets will favor us some percentage less in a matchup @Buffalo. Either way, the playoffs are going to be a tournament to win4 tough games.

What matters at this point is that we will be there 😎

1 hour ago, wackywabbit said:

We're talking marginal odds in a hypothetical matchup. But I'm confident the betting markets will favor us some percentage less in a matchup @Buffalo. Either way, the playoffs are going to be a tournament to win4 tough games.

What matters at this point is that we will be there 😎

Yup and it feels great to know we have a ticket to the dance with 2 weeks left. Saves us some stress haha

• Like 1