Kevin Stefanski

BetterCallSaul

Does Stefanski stay or go?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

6 minutes ago, DawgX said:

lol who cares? We were still the butt of all jokes. I'd rather win and be hated than be lovable losers who were still made fun of.

That has nothing to do with this conversation though. This was about whether the Browns are taking more heat than whatever other team would have rostered Watson.

Everyone would rather win and be hated (Patriots) than loved and lose (Browns). I personally would rather be hated for winning too much,cheating, being dirty or anything football related than why we are hated. I don't know what my future as an NFL fan is. There is 0% chance I ever have a different favorite team but if I watch games next year and root against Watson I'm probably done until he is gone. It isn't something I can control.

I feel like I've been screwed over way more than those who can dislike the man and still root for him getting and hate about it. I'd rather be in their shoes, I just don't think it will happen. For that I irrationally blame Watson.

20 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah the division is a huge factor.  Imagine if we played in the AFC or NFC south?

First of all we played 500 against the weakest division in football. 

So get off the idea we are well coached 

Have excellent personnel 

We are the least talented team in the afc north period. 

We are weakest at coaching period. 

We have the 3rd best qb though after today I dought anybody in Pittsburgh would trade you even for Pickett. 

Now start looking at this team objectively then you can start fixing are team.

On 12/24/2022 at 2:10 PM, hornbybrown said:

I’m not super happy with how he coached today, but I still think he can be a very good HC.

We need to see him with a full season with Watson and ideally a new DC and ST’s coach.

If Watson had completed 70 percent of his passes we would not this discussion we would be talking about how wrong I was.

Stefanski has 3 years put up or shut up.

Good Night Fun GIF by Golden Globes

33 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

If Watson had completed 70 percent of his passes we would not this discussion we would be talking about how wrong I was.

Stefanski has 3 years put up or shut up.

Good Night Fun GIF by Golden Globes

You like anything put of Watson? I thought Brisset looked alot better than Baker.

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

You like anything put of Watson? I thought Brisset looked alot better than Baker.

Just saying I expect leshaun to perform at mahomes level.

Why did you not say Brissett outperformed leshaun and we should get rid of leshaun your bias is as open as mine.

Period after almost 1 year of being in the Browns organization he is the worst 70 million dollar qb in the history of the NFL.

Answer those questions. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Just saying I expect leshaun to perform at mahomes level.

Why did you not say Brissett outperformed leshaun and we should get rid of leshaun your bias is as open as mine.

I thought jis bright spots were brighter than either Mayfield or Brisset. Needs to grow. 

3 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Period after almost 1 year of being in the Browns organization he is the worst 70 million dollar qb in the history of the NFL.

Answer those questions. 

He has played 6 games. If he plays this poorly next year, worst trade since walker.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I thought jis bright spots were brighter than either Mayfield or Brisset. Needs to grow. 

He has played 6 games. If he plays this poorly next year, worst trade since walker.

Me too

Mayfield 3 wins no losses against Burrows. 

He was clearly better then Pickett

Oh yes Pittsburgh beat him.

1 win 2 losses those teams have 6 draft picks 

Why don't you answer about the worst 70 million qb in the history of the NFL. 

I think his best game this year was maybe 115 Mayfield with a much weaker wr core put up a 130 rating last year with this team

Anyways enjoy your team

This team come fall will have no depth at offensive line

1 nfl starting defensive lineman 

1 nfl starting starting linebacker.

No depth at wr 

Just remember no excuses 28th draft pick or this is the worst trade in nfl history. 

No he played well against Atlanta 

He played well enough to win but are defensive coordinator stinks.

This is a top 5 defense in he went 3 wins 3 losses. 

The board's wordCleveland Cavaliers Hello GIF by NBA

11 hours ago, mtmmike said:

Me too

Mayfield 3 wins no losses against Burrows. 

Joe Woods offered us one thing, containing the Bengals. 

He was clearly better then Pickett

Oh yes Pittsburgh beat him.

1 win 2 losses those teams have 6 draft picks 

Why don't you answer about the worst 70 million qb in the history of the NFL. 

He is a 54 million dollar QB 

I think his best game this year was maybe 115 Mayfield with a much weaker wr core put up a 130 rating last year with this team

Anyways enjoy your team

This team come fall will have no depth at offensive line

1 nfl starting defensive lineman 

1 nfl starting starting linebacker.

No depth at wr 

Just remember no excuses 28th draft pick or this is the worst trade in nfl history. 

No he played well against Atlanta 

He played well enough to win but are defensive coordinator stinks.

This is a top 5 defense in he went 3 wins 3 losses. 

The board's wordCleveland Cavaliers Hello GIF by NBA

time will tell. 

On 1/8/2023 at 5:38 PM, dawgdish said:

Not a good look when your record regresses each of your 3 years, circumstances and excuses be damned. I hope that beneath the calm exterior Stefanski realizes things need to be majorly shaken up if he wants to survive in this gig.

with the lone good year being the year that gets a true * next to it cause of covid. a lot of teams got truly lucky never seeing a true road game cause of fans not being allowed at games at max capacity 

• 2 weeks later...